Lt. Commander
SAFARI SO GOOD

Project ID: ST-HPRP2WFWI
Level: LT 5 (Any Level)
Klingon Only
English Language

Description:
Engage Enemies near the Ker'rat System. Ships Stores are getting low. Instead of wasting time on a Supply Run back to the First City or another occupied world, you are to deploy to one of the many untamed worlds and hunt the wild game. Bring back what you can to restock your provisions. Identify why the Provisioning Freighter has not returned. Qapla'!

Designer's Notes:
I chose a simple mission with a simple premise for new players starting out. It should be charming in a Klingon sort of way. Version 1. It is the first part of a what I intend as a three part series, but it can stand on its own.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2011, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth_Shadowstorm
SAFARI SO GOOD

Project ID: ST-HPRP2WFWI
Level: LT 5 (Any Level)
Klingon Only
English Language

Description:
Engage Enemies near the Kur'rat System. Ships Stores are getting low. Instead of wasting time on a Supply Run back to the First City or another occupied world, you are to deploy to one of the many untamed worlds and hunt the wild game. Bring back what you can to restock your provisions. Identify why the Provisioning Freighter has not returned. Qapla'!

Designer's Notes:
I chose a simple mission with a simple premise for new players starting out. It should be charming in a Klingon sort of way. Version 1. It is the first part of a what I intend as a three part series, but it can stand on its own.
Please add the sector block to the mission text