Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
Just thought I would find out as I think it was mentioned that the feds are getting some more texture options. Im a fan of hull type 1-3 but never a big fan of the darker color.

It would be also cool if we had more window and escape pod textures to choose from.(along with options to cahnge the color of the registry)
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-27-2011, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWallis View Post
Just thought I would find out as I think it was mentioned that the feds are getting some more texture options. Im a fan of hull type 1-3 but never a big fan of the darker color.

It would be also cool if we had more window and escape pod textures to choose from.(along with options to cahnge the color of the registry)
It'd be great if most KDF tiers had a hull texture variant 2-4 to begin with, kitbashes, and window options too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-27-2011, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
It'd be great if most KDF tiers had a hull texture variant 2-4 to begin with, kitbashes, and window options too.
not many people kdf so dont complain...

yeah imn also wondering if we can get more window/texture options.

i would mind mixing no 1 escape pods with the blue windows...
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
I don't normally post much on here but ive got my aspestos shirt on today so flame away, but this hijacking of every single thread is really starting to p**s me off now!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-27-2011, 08:07 AM
Quote:
I'd have to agree here, although it would be cool to see more hull textures and window layouts, I think the KDF ships deserve some love first, I mean they only have 20 ship variants compaired the the Federations 29, and only have 30 ship class skins in total compared the to Federations 75.