Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
21st Century

Assault Ships

T-3 D’aka (“Mover”) Class VI Assault ship
T-5 Mas to Gal (“Throne Seeker”) Class VII Assault Ship
T-12 Na Ra’den (“Carrier of Doom”) Class IX Assault Ship

Battleships

L-13 K’el Ri’anda (“Dangerous Fat Man”) Class IX – XI Battleship
L-24 Komo Val (“Ever Victorious”) Class XIII Battleship

Battlecruisers

D-4 Dama (“Predator”) class battlecruiser

Transports & Auxillary

N-5 Har’tu class transport
G-type cargo pod

Escorts

E-4 Escort

Frigates

F-5 Kuve Frigate

Cruisers

D-7 Class VII – IX Cruiser
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
22nd Century

Dreadnoughts

K’herr class C-series dreadnoughts (C-8/9)

Battleships

B-1 Jul’kar class battleship
B-10 battleship

Battlecruisers

D-6 Dupat class battlecruiser
D-6 Raxor class battlecruiser
D-7 Klolode class battlecruiser
D-8 K’t’inga class battlecruiser

Transports & Auxillary

Troop Transport Pods
N-6 Morast class transport

Monitors

K-30 K’nel (“Luckless”) Class IV Monitor
K-32 V’al’kon (“Strong Victor”) Class IV Monitor

Cruisers

G-2 police cruiser
G-4 police cruiser
D-5 Hak’hyl class “war” cruiser
D-8C Bat’leth class Command Cruiser
D-9 z’Gal (“Seeker”) Class VII Cruiser
D-10 Riskadh Class VIII - X Heavy cruiser
D-20 Hegh vo' quv (“Death Rite”) Class VII Cruiser
D-23 z’Gavva (“Stronger Bird”) Class VII Cruiser

Destroyers

Q-4 Lecthu class destroyer
K’t’orr class destroyer
D-2 v’kar zadan (“Stingtongue”) Class VI Destroyer
D-9 K’termeny class heavy destroyer
D-11 dath d’lan (“One Wing”) Class VI – VII Destroyer
D-14 (“Stinger”) Class VI Destroyer
D-18 Lara’atan (“Gull”) Class VII – IX Destroyer

Frigates

L-6 t’h’lar (“Defender”) Class VIII – IX Frigate

Escorts

K-23 Talat kh’exesta (“Little Killer”) Class VI – VII Escort

Transports & Auxillary

Klingon N-7 Tormin class transport
G-3 Bake Re’ (“Pregnant”) Class VII – VIII Cargo Freighter
G-5 Qexa (“Tugboat”) Class VIII Cargo Transport
W-2 Koreba Class II Warp Shuttle

Scouts

C-4 Sho’tar class scout

Bird of Prey

B’rel class “Bird of Prey”
D-12 K’vort class

Gunboats

K-3 Kalath Class II Gunboat

Fighters

Z-series (Zoran) fighters
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
23rd Century

Battleships

L-20 Keth Ke Se Fast Battleship

Dreadnought

Negh’Var

Monitors

K-32 V’al’kon (“Stronger Victor”) Class IV Monior

Destroyers

D-16 kl’sarza (“Swidtwind”) Class VI Destroyer

Escorts

K-24 Kom ka’des (“Winner”) Class VII Escort
K-27 Mortum Hesta (“Grim reaper”) Class VI Escort

Frigates

L-9 Sivista (“Saber”) Class X Frigate
L-42 z’gavasta (“Greater Bird”) Class IX – X Frigate

Gunboats

K-4 kl’xenova (“Enforcer”) Class II Gunboat
K-6 Lar’hal (“Administrator”) Class II – IV Gunboat

Scouts

K-14 Tas’esta (“Pathmaker”) Class IV Scout
K-15 I’rexa (“Unseen Creeper”) Class IV – V Scout
K-22 D’Gavama (“Bird of Prey”) Class V Scout

Transports & Auxillary

S-4 K’nall (“Mender”) Class VI Repair Tender
S-5 Eakin K’nall (“Healer”) Class IV Repair Tender
S-8 H’ban Pav (“Morph”) Class VI Mobile Repair Facility
Z-4 Zha MortaS (“Deathgame”) Defense Outpost
T-8 Class VI Frontier Area Tropp Carrier
W-4 Kas Maal (“Speedstar”) Class III Warp Shuttle
G-3 Plen Zha (“Traders Game”) Class IV Freighter
G-6 Besz Rate (“Catapult”) Class VIII Cargo Transport
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
24th Century

Battleships

KDF-2 K’Mirra (“Allliance”) class Battleship
Negh’Var class Battleship
Gel’joQ class Battleship
Voodieh class Battleship
Gel’tar class Battleship

Battlecruisers

Vor’Cha Class XIV – XV Battlecruiser
Denat-class Battlecruiser
K’T’inga-class Battlecruiser

Heavy Cruisers

VodleQ-class Heavy Cruiser

Cruisers

Goralis-class Incursion Cruiser
Jen’thar-class Assault Cruiser
Pa’chag-class Assault Cruiser

Destroyers
Sompek-class Heavy Destroyer
Tro’Qa-class Destroyer

Frigates

BaH’reth-class Frigate
Kel’var-class Heavy Frigate
Qa’cheng-class Strike Frigate

Escorts
Qlj’tagh-class Heavy Escort

Fast Attack Ship

Brakt-class Fast Attack Ship

Heavy Warships

K’mpec-class Heavy Warship
Torath-class Heavy Warship
Vor’cha-class Heavy Warship

Warships

Felg’ra-class Warship
K’Vort-class Warship

Light Warships

B’rel-class Light Warship

Surveyor

Kleg-Ta Class Surveyor

Scouts

Kelirax-class Scout

Fighters

Suv’tIS-class Fighter

System Patrol Craft

Chut’duj-class System Patrol Ship

Transports & Auxillary

Denn’lar-class Armoured Transport
Neg’lorn-class Armoured Courier
Toron-class Warp Shuttle
Huc’ta’-class Merchant Vessel
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-25-2011, 03:56 AM
Or you could have just linked this page: http://www.shipschematics.net/startrek/klingon.php
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
06-25-2011, 04:38 AM
I'm sorry but the centuries don't make much sense.

The F-5 is an SFB ship and is a contemporary of the D-6/7 line from the 23rd century.
The D-7 is a 23rd century ship, not 21st.
Most of the ships listed from the 21st century, like the D-7 are from the 23rd century.
The reason for the odd date listings is the fact that the old "Space Flight Chonology" as well as the old FASA material used an entirely different stardate measuring system.
They used Stardate 0 as January 1st 2000.
So all later dates have to be adjusted accordingly.
For example the Constitution is given with an in service date of Stardate 1/8801, which would be 2188 according to the Spaceflight chronology calender (the "1" before the slash giving the century) while according to Roddenberry the 1701 Enterprise is from the 2240's.
The old "Final Frontier" novel by Diane Carey also uses the old "Space Flight Chronology" calender.

Also the ships are mostly from two different universes, the ones from FASA and from SFB which both use totally different timelines and calenders.
For example the SFB universe does not actually state when their year 0 is compared to our calender, only that year 0 is the first contatct between the humans and the Vulcans.
However as a good point of reference we can use the Organia incident (TOS:"Errand of Mercy") which according to the "Prime Directive" RPG was in the year 156 of the SFB tiemline, or 2267 according to the current Star Trek calender.
From there service dates can be calculated with some measure of accuracy.

*EDIT:
Also the proper term for the Klingon military is and always has been "Klingon Defense Force" or "KDF", not "Klingon Imperial Navy", IKN or whatever /*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-25-2011, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBriton
Or you could have just linked this page: http://www.shipschematics.net/startrek/klingon.php
Yes, I could have but I wanted to create content that was local.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-25-2011, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
I'm sorry but the centuries don't make much sense.

The F-5 is an SFB ship and is a contemporary of the D-6/7 line from the 23rd century.
The D-7 is a 23rd century ship, not 21st.
Most of the ships listed from the 21st century, like the D-7 are from the 23rd century.
The reason for the odd date listings is the fact that the old "Space Flight Chonology" as well as the old FASA material used an entirely different stardate measuring system.
They used Stardate 0 as January 1st 2000.
So all later dates have to be adjusted accordingly.
For example the Constitution is given with an in service date of Stardate 1/8801, which would be 2188 according to the Spaceflight chronology calender (the "1" before the slash giving the century) while according to Roddenberry the 1701 Enterprise is from the 2240's.
The old "Final Frontier" novel by Diane Carey also uses the old "Space Flight Chronology" calender.

Also the ships are mostly from two different universes, the ones from FASA and from SFB which both use totally different timelines and calenders.
For example the SFB universe does not actually state when their year 0 is compared to our calender, only that year 0 is the first contatct between the humans and the Vulcans.
However as a good point of reference we can use the Organia incident (TOS:"Errand of Mercy") which according to the "Prime Directive" RPG was in the year 156 of the SFB tiemline, or 2267 according to the current Star Trek calender.
From there service dates can be calculated with some measure of accuracy.

*EDIT:
Also the proper term for the Klingon military is and always has been "Klingon Defense Force" or "KDF", not "Klingon Imperial Navy", IKN or whatever /*
I used the material from a variety of Mandel, FASA, Websites etc. I Agree the dates and timelines are seriously inconflict as are some of the classifications. I merely repoduced them as listed to answer WishBone's request for material.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9 PS You are wrong
06-25-2011, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
Also the proper term for the Klingon military is and always has been "Klingon Defense Force" or "KDF", not "Klingon Imperial Navy", IKN or whatever /*
The Imperial Klingon Navy has ALWAYS existed. The Klingon Defense Force (tlhIngan Hubbeq), comprises the Imperial Navy (tlhIngan logh yo'), Klingon Security (tlhIngan Hung), Klingon Marines (tlhIngan mangghom), and the Klingon Intelligence (tlhIngan valna'beq)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
06-25-2011, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
I used the material from a variety of Mandel, FASA, Websites etc. I Agree the dates and timelines are seriously inconflict as are some of the classifications. I merely repoduced them as listed to answer WishBone's request for material. I won't make that mistake again.
No offense was intended my friend.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:12 PM.