Lt. Commander
I'm a part of the Terran Empire 1st (and my alt 2nd) Fleet in-game and a few of us were talking about it. We're interested in having the Terran Empire starship skin theme availible for purchase through the Cryptic Store, much like ship costumes or player costumes. I'm sure that there are more players than just us members of the Terran Empire fleets interested in a C-Store option such as this. I'm sure it would be a few weeks before we'd see implementation provided that the suggestion is approved by the appropriate Dev team, but I thought I would speak out and throw the suggestion out there. Thanks for your time.

Vice Admiral 1 Clifton Will Hallaway
Commander, Galaxy-class Dreadnought U.S.S. Michigan
Vice Commandant of the Terran Empire 1st Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-13-2011, 08:55 PM
i know i would want a Mirror Universe 2409 uniform with the ship skin
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Mirror Universe pack

-2409 Terran Uniform
-Kira's purple dress thing
-Spoon-head klingon alliance logo badge
-I.S.S. Prefix
-Purple hull
-Agony booth for the mess hall (with victim)

= $15 from me :O
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-15-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destraa View Post
I'm a part of the Terran Empire 1st (and my alt 2nd) Fleet in-game and a few of us were talking about it. We're interested in having the Terran Empire starship skin theme availible for purchase through the Cryptic Store, much like ship costumes or player costumes. I'm sure that there are more players than just us members of the Terran Empire fleets interested in a C-Store option such as this. I'm sure it would be a few weeks before we'd see implementation provided that the suggestion is approved by the appropriate Dev team, but I thought I would speak out and throw the suggestion out there. Thanks for your time.

Vice Admiral 1 Clifton Will Hallaway
Commander, Galaxy-class Dreadnought U.S.S. Michigan
Vice Commandant of the Terran Empire 1st Fleet
Few Weeks ?

Likely to be a few MONTHS if not years based on Cryptic's performance.

As for this suggestion: Hell No !

In STO you play as members of the Federation and Klingon Empire. You are not a member of the Terran Empire and that faction is not in this game. Your suggestion is the equivelent of the Federation allowing captains to run around in Romulan Warbirds, Borg Cubes, Dominion Battleships or Cardassian Galors. I.E Completely unreasonable

Uniforms is one thing, asking for your entire ship to become that of another faction is insanely both from a gameplay perspective and a universe perspective.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sheridan
Few Weeks ?

Likely to be a few MONTHS if not years based on Cryptic's performance.

As for this suggestion: Hell No !

In STO you play as members of the Federation and Klingon Empire. You are not a member of the Terran Empire and that faction is not in this game. Your suggestion is the equivelent of the Federation allowing captains to run around in Romulan Warbirds, Borg Cubes, Dominion Battleships or Cardassian Galors. I.E Completely unreasonable

Uniforms is one thing, asking for your entire ship to become that of another faction is insanely both from a gameplay perspective and a universe perspective.
then let us defect to the superior side :O ... The Terran Empire is in the game... they hang around in spoon head space.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-18-2011, 04:24 PM
I support having the Terran Empire as a subfaction within the Federation. I would rather see this than the Terran Empire as a full faction on par with the Klingons or Romulans(when that faction is up and running).

Count me as +1 support.
Lt. Commander
# 7 more slots for smaller ships
10-20-2011, 03:42 PM
It would be great to be able to buy console- and weaponslots for ships.
so smaller ships from tier 2, 3 or 4 can be more usefull for vice admirals... and the spacearea would look more "colourfull" with more types of ships...