Lt. Commander
# 1 Past Imperfect
06-25-2011, 10:53 PM
Since the Klingon Intelligence Officer is very concered with not disrupting the time line (in the Devidian arc), the Fed PvE missions "City on the Edge of Never", and "Past Imperfect" must be added to the KDF side. It would also be nice if they were remastered with more voice overs and cut-sceens. B'Vat's attempt to alter history should have KDF Intelligence scrambleing to stop the incursion.

My suggestions for improving the mission would include changing the Raptor graphic from Somrraw to Qorgh, Pach or Qin. Also, KDF players don't need to beam onto the Kirk in the begining of "City on the Edge of Never" Simply blowing up B'Vat's ships should be enough.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2011, 11:50 PM
Agreed, in fact, B'Vat's whole campaign (the early Fed missions) should be translated over.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2011, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
Agreed, in fact, B'Vat's whole campaign (the early Fed missions) should be translated over.
Indeed, these would be fantastic additions to kdf pve!
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2011, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
The activities of Amar Singh should definatly raise the ire of most Klingons. Not because of genetic engineering in general, but his attempts on Klingons should provoke rage because of what the augment virus did to the Klingon people(fear or memory of fear can prompt a very violent response).
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-26-2011, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
Since the Klingon Intelligence Officer is very concered with not disrupting the time line (in the Devidian arc), the Fed PvE missions "City on the Edge of Never", and "Past Imperfect" must be added to the KDF side. It would also be nice if they were remastered with more voice overs and cut-sceens. B'Vat's attempt to alter history should have KDF Intelligence scrambleing to stop the incursion.

My suggestions for improving the mission would include changing the Raptor graphic from Somrraw to Qorgh, Pach or Qin. Also, KDF players don't need to beam onto the Kirk in the begining of "City on the Edge of Never" Simply blowing up B'Vat's ships should be enough.
Oh aye. Take the mission, but leave out the most annoying part? lol

That said this is a great idea for some kdf pve content.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-27-2011, 06:45 PM
I'd be happy with Doomsday Device, as I want hargh'peng torpedos.