Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
06-27-2011, 04:58 PM
No spanish?!! Why?
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-27-2011, 05:05 PM
It's all open to interpretation anyway. Everyone has their own favorite series that brings them to their happy little place. Sadly sto is a new series not everyone is happy with.

I just happened to notice if I gave a series a chance (voyager which I hated and still find to be at the bottom of my list) I would actually enjoy it. Cause it's trek.

Now if your reading this and thinking "I cannot believe this! Voyager was an excellent series this guy is wrong!!" Then your just as absurd as the people who think they need to remake star trek online from scratch. And not because you like voyager. At least not only because :p <--opinion again get it?

Thankfully most of us understand this already.

Edit: Opinion alert. I like sto a lot. I also like Voyager. Though not nearly as much. Too much ablative.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-28-2011, 05:07 AM
i get that itís the cool thing to hate on canon and all, and Iím not going to try to defend the dysfunctional story line that is trek, but i will say that some of the signature features of ship and their weapons are not well portrayed in game, and if they were i would enjoy this game alot more, because i am here for the trek experience. Though people that think there shouldnít be pvp because it isnít canon are nuts, this is a game for Christ sake!
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-28-2011, 10:59 AM
Here's something for you: How about a hand phaser from TOS that could blow up a mountain? If people really wanted canon then respectively the TOS enterprise would be the most powerful ship lmfao. Through TNG, DS9, and VOY weapons were severely scaled back compared to TOS. Anyways screw canon now. STO is 30 years past Nemesis and more than likely the only Trek we will ever see is the alternate time that J.J. Abrams created. It's time for new and INNOVATIVE ideas for this game.

Edit for spelling.