Lt. Commander
What am I missing? My Science Officer I am leveling and created some time ago has never been able to set waypoints for the away team. I had been living without it, but now I am doing "Diggin Deferi" and it impossible to complete without being able to place the away team on the different pads.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-26-2011, 03:42 PM
I had the same problem! I struggled with it because even though I checked all of the binds and they were right, it just wouldn't work. All you have to do is go to your key bind section and reset it to default. After that it'll work fine and you can reload your old bind set up (if you adjusted anything).

I swear, sometimes this game seems to break random things for no obvious reason at all.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2011, 04:04 PM
Yep, that worked. Thanks for the help!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Way Points can be set with the mouse very easily. I do it often.

Just click the "V", or Arrow on the BO, and then click the map where you want them to go.
If they do not get close enough to get your mission done, then move them away, and have them come back again, a little closer.

I used it for the Breen Star Chart on the Archive Pedestal.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Pol
Yep, that worked. Thanks for the help!!
You're welcome. Enjoy your mission. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
Way Points can be set with the mouse very easily. I do it often.

Just click the "V", or Arrow on the BO, and then click the map where you want them to go.
If they do not get close enough to get your mission done, then move them away, and have them come back again, a little closer.

I used it for the Breen Star Chart on the Archive Pedestal.
Alas, that's exactly what he's described not working. I've run into the same thing. You can click on the V, but then when you try to click on a destination, nothing happens at all.

Time to go nuke my keybindings