Lt. Commander
# 11
07-04-2011, 08:06 PM
On behalf of the 106th Fleet thank you to all those who showed up to Drozana Station (Instance #1) and took part in the festivities. Congratulations to all those who won prizes! Everything from energy credits to Atari Tokens, RAT 7 mouse (mice?) and even that cool sound card (mice and sound card prizes given away by www.thinkleet.com).

The challenge to win the sound card was to defeat Admiral Omega of the 106th Fleet five times. Screenshots of the results of the challenge can be found at our website 106thfleet.com .

Thank you all for the great time and look forward to seeing you at our next bash!

Lt. Commander
# 12
07-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Thank you Seldrin for posting that! Thanks goes out to Subspace-Radio.net as well as Thinkleet.com. SSR provided the music, entertainment, an outlet for the contests as well as just being the best radio station in STO. Thinkleet (DJ Hal) provided the awesome R.A.T. 7 & 9 Mice as well as a HD Creative labs sound card for the contests...

Thanks everyone for showing up and making this another epic Star Trek Online party! We hope to see you again next time for the next party!

Jeremy
Fleet Admiral of the 106th Fleet
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-09-2011, 12:32 PM
I'd like to once again, extend thanks to the folks with the 106th and to Subspace Radio for putting on an awesome party. I had a lot of fun, and DJ Hal rocked the house with awesome tunes as always.

Kim says she also had a lot of fun dying her hair blue for the costume party.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I wish I could have given prizes to everyone.... Everyone did a great job with the costumes! Can't wait to see whats in store for Halloween...