Lt. Commander
My play times vary depending on whats going on or if im working in the foundry, but im looking for an active mature fleet. Preferably one that is active in grouping and the foundry too, I dont mind RP but im not much for it these days but i dont mind it if the guild has it as long as its not required.

Mizuni Tetsuya LT Commander rank 9

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey Lokie,

We would like to invite you to check out the Divine Protectorate! We enjoy all aspects of the game from PVP to PVE. We are a friendly group of folks with a Vent server and Website. Please check us out and if you have any questions let me know! Divine Protectorate Website
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-27-2011, 06:28 PM
I suggest you check out the UFP! It's a worldwide fleet so the chances of someone being on at your times are better. Head over to the website, check out the forums and even drop in on our Teamspeak channel to see what we have going for us. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-27-2011, 07:19 PM
The TOS Veterans is a mature +30 fleet we set up for adults that have family and work cutting into play time. We have a TOS theme but it is really just for fun. We have over 40 members but we are all casual. 6-12 fleet members on average during our busy time (evenings 8-12 est) so we are setting up fleet activities during that time every night. If we get more demand we will move things around to suit.

We have this fleet set up with a council of five that make sure that everyone gets a voice. All members are equal and even the council and Fleet Admirals are advisory and administrative not "bosses". We all have a say in the direction of the fleet and we have a great mix of experienced and newbies.

One thing we will never be is a huge fleet where we will not know your name. We have also started the TNG Veterans and TOS Qan Mang Klingon Fleet for all of our alts. If you are over 30 and interested please let us know.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-28-2011, 11:48 PM
Come check out the Knights Templar we are a casual, laid back fleet offering

PVE content
Foundary missions
and much more

Feel free to stop by our forum at KnightsTemplarFleet.com and have a look around.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-29-2011, 03:20 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-30-2011, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokiie1984 View Post
My play times vary depending on whats going on or if im working in the foundry, but im looking for an active mature fleet. Preferably one that is active in grouping and the foundry too, I dont mind RP but im not much for it these days but i dont mind it if the guild has it as long as its not required.

Mizuni Tetsuya LT Commander rank 9

Thanks
You're looking for an active fleet, but most fleets have a range of "active hours" ... I know some fleet say they're all big an "global" but when it comes to it, they most like only have 3-5 online at most...
Saying that, how on EARTH can you search an active fleet without specifying your Timezone & Active hours. I know you said your playtime vary, but ... come on ... At least inform about "approximate" active hours.
You're looking for a mature fleet ... What's your age ?

We have a great community in our fleet and always have fun. One of the reasons is that we have the same active hours !

Have fun finding an "active" fleet
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Oops technical fault caused double/treble post
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Oops - technical fault caused treble post
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-02-2011, 03:28 AM
Hi Lokiie,

3rd Fleet are a very active fleet. We are a large international fleet with members playing though most timezones. We also consider ourselves to be a mature fleet that gets the RL ... happens. So you'll not get harassed about game-times in our fleet.

We try to focus on the fun and this generally means organising lots of events, be it STFs, joint fleet events or PvP tournaments. We also have a few foundary builders who I am sure would enjoy company

We have all the normal stuff like an active forum, teamspeak etc.

We might be just what you are looking for. Come join the fun at 3rd Fleet.

Check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Or check the vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1