Lt. Commander
# 1 The 7th Fleet
06-28-2011, 10:37 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd like to once again showcase the "Lucky" 7th Fleet! For those of you that are not aware of the 7th Fleet, let me give you a brief overview.. The "Lucky" 7th Fleet is comprised mostly of current, former, and retired military personnel. We also have a large number of civil service officers (ranging from medical to fire/rescue) . These are by no means requirements for our fleet, anyone is welcome to join, pending the application via the 7th fleet forums. The officers of the 7th Fleet have a strong understanding and appreciation of the Chain of Command. It's a brilliant group of people from all over the world.

It has been a teriffic month for the 7th Fleet! Our membership is on the rise, and our Task Forces are filling up quickly! I'd like to say WELCOME to all of the new members of the 7th Fleet! With the news of open PVP zones in future updates of STO, our Task Forces may be called upon to patrol "hot zones", in order to keep Federation Transports secure. What does this mean? We will be needing some damn fine Captains! Like all things in war, things are fast, complicated, and confusing. Our Task Force commanders are specially trained and interviewed by our Fleet Operations staff. When you join a 7th Fleet Task Force, know that you will get excellent leadership, amazing support, and an absolutely fun group of people to serve with.

If you are interested in seeing the 7th Fleet first hand, please see this video.

*Disclaimer* No tribbles were harmed, during the making of this movie..

The 7th Fleet video

If you would like to know more, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me via the STO or 7th Fleet forums.

cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanson1982 View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

If you are interested in seeing the 7th Fleet first hand, please see this video.

*Disclaimer* No tribbles were harmed, during the making of this movie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qJ7H...layer_embedded

If you would like to know more, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me via the STO or 7th Fleet forums.

cheers!

He lies...I personally hurt several tribbles

J/K we're a really fun group with an odd sense of humor sometimes and we enjoy socializing as much as game play!
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo-Mavendorf
He lies...I personally hurt several tribbles

J/K we're a really fun group with an odd sense of humor sometimes and we enjoy socializing as much as game play!
I thought that was chicken we ate....?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-28-2011, 05:03 PM
The video link has been fixed!

(fixed from my iPhone!)
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-28-2011, 08:44 PM
bump (just dropped in app)
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-28-2011, 09:49 PM
App approved, Mr. Huckabbe. Welcome aboard.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-29-2011, 08:03 AM
Yes. Join us.

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-29-2011, 08:43 AM
thanks guys, look forward to you bringing more life to the game for me
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-29-2011, 09:49 AM