Lt. Commander
# 131
11-03-2011, 02:07 PM
The 7th Fleet also has several UGC misisons and series' of missions, that are not just simple grinds. Our UGC crafters have made several missions designed to introduce new members into our fleet.

Come join the fun!
Lt. Commander
# 132
11-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Thanks to Captain Mercer for completing the 7th Fleet IKS trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fXU3...layer_embedded
Lt. Commander
# 133
11-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Hello to the 7th Fleet, I am just curious, are you folks still seeking recruits? I visited your forum but could not find any specific thread for recruitment. It only had a segement stating what you're all about, requirements, and uniform detail, but nothing on an actual fleet application or what to do to apply.
Lt. Commander
# 134
11-07-2011, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
Hello to the 7th Fleet, I am just curious, are you folks still seeking recruits? I visited your forum but could not find any specific thread for recruitment. It only had a segement stating what you're all about, requirements, and uniform detail, but nothing on an actual fleet application or what to do to apply.
Yes we are still actively recruiting. In order to apply you need to register on our website that will give you the option to apply to the fleet just fill out that app and send it in.