Lt. Commander
# 1 Let's fight some dragons!
06-29-2011, 09:18 PM
After all, several different species have been mentioned in canon. Neverwinter has your skeleton and animations. Maybe this is the Gorn the Borg are trying to assimilate? Assimilated dragons! Run!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
After all, several different species have been mentioned in canon. Neverwinter has your skeleton and animations. Maybe this is the Gorn the Borg are trying to assimilate? Assimilated dragons! Run!
I'm quaking in my boots.

SPACE DRAGONS!!!!!!!

Sovvy vs dragon of doooooooooom! lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-29-2011, 09:26 PM
sounds like a creative use for the holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-29-2011, 09:27 PM
"How to Train (your phasers on) Your Dragon"

Z
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-29-2011, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
Assimilated space amoeba........

As a side note, in a table top Sci-Fi game I ran, I had a group run across a Dragon named "Eve". After the encounter a shadow corporation turned her into a cybernetic dragon, with a host of mini robotic "pseudo-dragons". She became a vengeance seeking reoccurring foe. Handled right, a dragon can work. They are so much a part of many cultures on earth, and TOS had the simple Greek myths be part of it's aliens out there story..and the Greeks had dragons.....

I don't think Dragons would be that out of play, comics have had Star Trek Zombis, at least one book has had ST vampires....

Just don't make it so the can only be hurt by +3 or greater Phasers. "Warp Plasma breathing Dragon", kind of like the sound of that.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-30-2011, 05:11 AM
A warp plasma breathing dragon?
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-30-2011, 05:12 AM
Oyi! What did this dragon ever do to you guys???

:p
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-30-2011, 05:18 AM
I'd actually really like to see more space monsters and/or large organic enemies I can shoot with my ship...

Dragons are indeed canon... if Vulcan science reports are to be believed..
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-30-2011, 05:47 AM
Well Dstahl said, Gornar (that's the Gorn homeworld to you) was not being assimilated in the upcoming invasion, not yet anyways

I would be terrified though if I saw a massive space dragon coming at my ship. I don't care where we were, I would get the heck out of there.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-30-2011, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilravegirl View Post
I'd actually really like to see more space monsters and/or large organic enemies I can shoot with my ship...

Dragons are indeed canon... if Vulcan science reports are to be believed..
*shady vulcan science reports!

Vulcans are NOT to be trusted!

On topic- More space creatures please Giant ones that are bigger than our ships!

For example, that alien that the Enterprise D encountered... cant recall the name of the episode, but i do remember a baby alien being born and latching itself onto the ship