Lt. Commander
I've been loving the addition of the Foundry to STO and have taken the plunge and begun working on my own series which I'd really like people to take a look at so I can improve my foundry and story telling skills.

Stranger Days Part One sees you returning to ESD at the request of Admiral Quinn for what seems like a rather trivial task for such an esteemed starship Captain as yourself.
As you begin to investigate you are drawn deeper into a much larger plot arc that escalates as you move to parts two, three and four.

The missions aren't massively long at around half and hour to forty minutes and I've strived to create the sort of missions that I like to play myself. The game play is a fairly balanced combination of plot lines, split dialogue trees and combat so hopefully there will be something in there for everyone.

I've learnt a lot playing around with the first four missions and I'm currently hard at work on parts five and six that will draw the series to a close hopefully in true epic style.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for those that tried the mission and left reviews. it's been extremely helpful.

I've also just posted the penultimate part of the series Stranger Days Part Five which leads you on the hunt for the illusive Captain Hosh and hopefully tie up a few loose ends in the process before the grand finale.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-02-2011, 07:22 AM
Whilst working hard on the final part of the series I've been trying to work out a better way of advertising the series as this seems to be the biggest struggle when making your own adventures.

I've not got the foggiest clue about how to put together a trailer that I can chuck up on youtube so in the meantime am playing around with paint..

This is just a rough tester but I'm looking to develop it further.

Lt. Commander
# 4
07-03-2011, 11:31 PM
After my rather feeble attempt above I decided to knuckle down and have a bash at making a proper trailer.

I've never done anything like this before and after banging my head for a while I came up with the following trailer for the series. Had great fun making it once I figured it all out and will probably make more when I do a Klingon mission.

It says parts one to six but I'm still putting the finishing touches to part six which will be up shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfL_RMSN37c
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Wolf
After my rather feeble attempt above I decided to knuckle down and have a bash at making a proper trailer.

I've never done anything like this before and after banging my head for a while I came up with the following trailer for the series. Had great fun making it once I figured it all out and will probably make more when I do a Klingon mission.

It says parts one to six but I'm still putting the finishing touches to part six which will be up shortly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfL_RMSN37c
Very nice trailer. Well put together and it makes me want to play your missions. Good job.