Lt. Commander
# 11
06-30-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
it'd be nice if there was also a 400 point Horta Pack with both of them.
Whats the point? There is a shared cool down. You can always use one at a time
Lt. Commander
# 12 joke still
06-30-2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trek17
you do realize that the big resources (like the Doff system) and the smaller resources (like this) are mostly unrelated to each other, right?
you do realize by now that such a comment is incorrect in sto application. people are assigned jobs to do work on. they are not seperated in your above statement. the doff system is not out nor is all the correct information on such a system issued.it is just a card function application from what i see. This waste is another useless pet driven into the sto universe as more junk. It was given more president then error bugs, game function and a content dry spell that is being ignored or for that matter push off to the foundry.

Seems to me it is being directed that if you want content you have to create your own.

The problem is priorities. You cant sit there and say the c-store has not been given more priority then the game itself. ithe game is missing features and lacks streaming content and function. Foundry is not content its a sucker idea that many dont think about.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Oh wow, these remind me of that one episode where the crew recruited some Horta to follow them around and increase the overall DPS of the away team!
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-30-2011, 12:06 PM
So any word if these will be available through the Doff system or any other means in-game? or is this going to be C-store exclusive?
Lt. Commander
# 15 jokee still
06-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcurl
Oh wow, these remind me of that one episode where the crew recruited some Horta to follow them around and increase the overall DPS of the away team!
which ep of star trek was that. only remember 1 "tos devil in the dark" seems to me its a some crazed person dream of having a bling bling horta. Any how arent horta good at finding minerals and tunneling. also arent they silicon based.

Mr stahl please tell me you shook your head when you heard this proposed.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
which ep of star trek was that. only remember 1 "tos devil in the dark" seems to me its a some crazed person dream of having a bling bling horta. Any how arent horta good at finding minerals and tunneling. also arent they silicon based.

He obviously didnīt, otherwise we wouldnīt have these sparkly Hortas right now.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post

No actually, Dsthal is quite famous for openly advocating putting Hortas in game...
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-30-2011, 12:19 PM
Eh. Okay. Each to their own, I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-30-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joebobkill View Post
No actually, Dsthal is quite famous for openly advocating putting Hortas in game...
i thought he was more V'ger
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-30-2011, 12:23 PM
The Hora's are cool. It's just extra flare you can add to the game, like costumes and such.. No one is making you buy them... I'll be rocking my "Bling Bling" Horta's when i get home just because it's neat.