Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Many of these bugs were fixed when we did our big "combadge compatibility" overhaul. Check it out again when Season 4 launches soon(TM).
Well the "Fix" for that in that special case is that the Fleet emblem not just cant be displayed on the (male) Mirror Universe uniforms, It cant be displayed on the "Usual" male Enterprise Unfiorm any more, eighther. Great work! Thats progress....
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Well the "Fix" for that in that special case is that the Fleet emblem not just cant be displayed on the (male) Mirror Universe uniforms, It cant be displayed on the "Usual" male Enterprise Unfiorm any more, eighther. Great work! Thats progress....
Just checked out both the Enterprise and Mirror Enterprise uniforms (both male and female) and they seem to be working on Tribble, and our upcoming Season 4 Holodeck build. I checked with multiple characters and all the Enterprise uniforms are getting the emblem properly.

Remember, the option for a fleet emblem doesn't come up unless you've already gone into your fleet options and created an emblem.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Just checked out both the Enterprise and Mirror Enterprise uniforms (both male and female) and they seem to be working on Tribble, and our upcoming Season 4 Holodeck build. I checked with multiple characters and all the Enterprise uniforms are getting the emblem properly.

Remember, the option for a fleet emblem doesn't come up unless you've already gone into your fleet options and created an emblem.
Thank you very much, Matt! I've been looking forward to being able to use the fleet emblem on my male crew, since I put them into the Enterprise Mirror Uniforms. My 'Mr. Homn' Chief Science Officer thanks you, good sir!

(On another note, I was just on Holodeck, changing some of my female officers' outfits. I noticed that the Terran Empire badge sort of 'hovers' in the air when used with the TOS Terran Empire female top. I didn't bug report it just yet, but if it still persists after Season 4 launches, I will. Regardless, keep up the great work!)
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
(On another note, I was just on Holodeck, changing some of my female officers' outfits. I noticed that the Terran Empire badge sort of 'hovers' in the air when used with the TOS Terran Empire female top. I didn't bug report it just yet, but if it still persists after Season 4 launches, I will. Regardless, keep up the great work!)
I think that's been an issue on live for quite some time. If you set your mammary glands to maximum power the Terran Badge will float further away from the top. If you reduce power to the melon array by 50% it's not quite as bad. :p

But there are some new problems using Badges with the Female Terran Top on TRIBBLE. It's again related to bust size. Here's some screen shots:

TNG Movie Badge
TNG Series Badge
Wrath of Kahn Badge

The larger the bust, the more the badges above are "eaten": TNG Movie Badge - Bust Size near Max

Mega Melons will swallow these badges whole. I was about to include another screen shot with the slider maxed out but you cannot see the badge at all in it.

EDIT: Also the TOS Science, TOS Medical, TOS Operations, TOS Command badges cannot be seen AT ALL with the Female Terran Top.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
text!.
Known issues. I'm on it! Some of this is a side effect from our massive every bade on every uniform push, it'll get fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-07-2011, 01:18 AM
TY, sir!
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-07-2011, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
Mega Melons will swallow these badges whole. I was about to include another screen shot with the slider maxed out but you cannot see the badge at all in it.
I guess that's one of the reasons I never notice any badge problems.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Quote:

Hmm, I'm still not getting the option after the Season 4 patch. I tried it with my male captain, and also with my 1 customizable male officer (my other 3 male officers are the Photonic Referral, Breen, and Reman ones, heh), and the ENT MU uniform still doesn't give me an option to place my Fleet Emblem on them. I even tried making a new costume from scratch, and the option still didn't show.

Bug reported; Ticket ID #1,145,836. (Although, my report basically says what I just wrote above, lol.) My main character is Fractal, if you want to check him out (if that would help any).

I'm hoping I'm doing something wrong (I thought about randomizing the outfit, and then choosing the ENT MU, but I don't think that would work. If it would, shouldn't I have had the option when I made the new uniform?), or that the fix might be in a later build, heading for Holodeck soon?

(I wish I could have checked this out on Tribble, but I'm not a member of a fleet on Tribble, so I wouldn't have had the option for a Fleet Emblem on there anyhow. Anyway, I'm not too worried about it, since I know you and the rest of the art team will squash it. Now, I'm off back to Season 4! Huzzah!)
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Well I logged into the game and found out that the Fleet Emblem option is still not available for my male Boffs wearing the Enterprise Mirror Universe uniform.

I even tried hitting the randomise button (which gave me a uniform that could display the Fleet Emblem) but as soon as I selected the Enterprise Mirror Universe uniform the option (and the Emblem) disappeared.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Somewhat relatedly...
07-07-2011, 10:17 PM
While male uniforms still seem to miss their fleet emblems on some uniforms, I would like to add that for both male and female uniforms it seems that fleet emblems are oddly placed with some uniforms since Season 4 was released.

Pre-Season 4, fleet emblems were placed lower on the upper arms on more blank space, but now it seems very noticeable that on many uniforms the fleet emblem is placed much higher up, practically on the shoulder itself.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed that in addition to the missing male fleet emblems.