Lt. Commander
# 1 I can't select Klingon HELP!!
07-01-2011, 07:31 AM
Ok so I am new in STO been wating a long time to play and I heard I could be klingon my fav of all star trek races, so with that said I am not content just floating around in fedy crap I WANT MY KLINGONS!!! problem is it won't let me choose it in the char choice it only allows me fed.

I did however purchase the fed klingons but that wasn't enough I NEED MY KLINGON SHIPS TOO AND I WANT TO DESTROY FED SHIPS!!!! So ya can anyone help me with this problem. Having this choice brought me here, I will be so ticked if I spent money for nothing.

Phil
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-01-2011, 07:33 AM
You have to level a Federation Character to at least Lt6 before you unlock the KDF character creation process. Once your first character is at least at that level, you'll be able to create a new KDF character at the character selection screen (your first character will receive an Accolade, I forget the name off-hand, that unlocks them).

-Big Red
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Make a Fed toon, grind to Level 6 (Lt 6) *or* complete the mission "Stop the signal"

Then youll unlock KDF character creation.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Just a suggestion...

but does anyone else think that there should be a sticky about this, given how often people ask this question?
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes85 View Post
Just a suggestion...

but does anyone else think that there should be a sticky about this, given how often people ask this question?
YES.

/10chars
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes85 View Post
Just a suggestion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidius View Post
YES.

/10chars
What he said