Lt. Commander
# 1 Go to ESD on KDF
07-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Does anyone have an idea on how to get to Earth Spacedock on a KDF toon? (Character) I Would like to go there on KDF and I know im not alone, it will be fun killing the NPCs or meeting up with a friend on the Federation Side and already on ESD
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Only way is through a bug, and Cryptic pretty much fixed that after many visits from the occisional KDF warrior.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Damm would be cool, hopefully there should be another way
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdalton
Damm would be cool, hopefully there should be another way
I think most of the sectors will be opened to both Feds and Klinks, so that's something to look forward to
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Sure drozana is a great spot for meeting but they are opening up DS9 for visited again...
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-01-2011, 12:29 PM
I'd only find that acceptible if feds were able to go lay waste to the KDF captial. Kinda reminds me of the achievements in WoW when a raid group kills the leaders of the races.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdalton
it will be fun killing the NPCs
*cough* And this is pretty much why we do not allow 'cross faction visits'.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
*cough* And this is pretty much why we do not allow 'cross faction visits'.
And why not? I think that it would be fun. And make an accolade out of it, like in WoW, where you get it if you manage to kill the factions leaders (Quinn and J'mpok). I had many a good time trying to kill off Thrall and his buddies just to get that nice black bear. I know many Care Bears would balk at this, but I personally think that it would bring some much needed PvP fun and let us experience an actual WAR for a change.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
And why not? I think that it would be fun. And make an accolade out of it, like in WoW, where you get it if you manage to kill the factions leaders (Quinn and J'mpok). I had many a good time trying to kill off Thrall and his buddies just to get that nice black bear. I know many Care Bears would balk at this, but I personally think that it would bring some much needed PvP fun and let us experience an actual WAR for a change.
Because STO is not WoW, and STO has already stated if you don't want to do PvP, you will never have to. Allowing factions to attack each others' bases would be forcing pvp.

That being said, I would love to have it myself, or at least an "instanced" version similar to current warzones. i.e. you and your buddies can stage an assault on your enemy's base, and they can defend.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Also something happened to a friend of mine, he was on KDF, he went to the Azlesa Expanse or Eridon Nebula and he went somewhere and he vanished into ESD