Lt. Commander
# 151
07-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda5221979 View Post
Perhaps you two should consider seeing a therapist.......
(you reminded me of one of my favorite "scary" movies. "Ed Gein".... really creepy, and TRUE)

Now, on topic....

I really like the new shooter mode, and the back end updates made the game SOOOO much smoother on my sad little laptop...TY Cryptic!!

I did experience more server disconnects on Tribble than Holodeck, but I'm sure that will be resolved. I suspect my internet connection may be the culprit, and I'm investigating that (I'll find that little gremlin eventually).

Overall I have to say I had a blast, and I can't wait to see what my new shiny will be...
(Sparkle Space Pony for the WIN!!!)

Did anybody ever find out how long you had to be online to qualify?
Last time, I was only able to play for a total of about a half an hour, due to server problems and very laggy connections... but I got the reward.

This time Wishstone stated in her announcement post, a vague time of a couple of hours... we'll just have to see.
I was only able to play for a little over an hour due to family commitments... <crosses fingers>

Quote:
Originally Posted by abstractism View Post
are we getting the update today? are there incoming patch notes for Live server?

also, what do you guys think we'll get for this tribble test weekend?
I don't believe that it will go live on Holo till late Thursday or Friday morning... that seems to be how this kind of thing has gone in the past.

I'm hoping we get a Tribble Reward that improves the cool-down of the Remodulator.

(Where's Marvin the Martin when ya need him!)
Lt. Commander
# 152
07-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Tentative release date for Season 4 has been stated as July 7th. So no, no new goodies today.

And man, I was on tribble this week end for a good few hours, but unfortunately I missed all the dev events.
Next time, Gadget! Next time! :p

Meh, the patch needs to come out.
Neither playing, nor futzing around with the foundry are fun knowing what goodies will come soon....
Lt. Commander
# 153
07-06-2011, 01:40 PM
There was a pre-patch when i exited the game so......
Season 4 is close
There is nothing to do but wait.
Lt. Commander
# 154
07-06-2011, 03:26 PM
Can't wait for those new combadges...
Lt. Commander
# 155
07-14-2011, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
If you spend a couple of hours this weekend on our test server Tribble, we will mark you for a reward especially made for this weekend!
Testing was a joy, but now that the testing phase has long since ended, I feel comfortable in asking ...

What is the reward?! The suspense is killing me!

Can a staffer share a hint as to what it will be and/or when it may arrive?
Lt. Commander
# 156
07-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abramal
Testing was a joy, but now that the testing phase has long since ended, I feel comfortable in asking ...

What is the reward?! The suspense is killing me!

Can a staffer share a hint as to what it will be and/or when it may arrive?
I have wondered that too; however, I think the big hold up is their trying to squash the bugs that crept into the game with the patch. It maybe just one small thing that has to be done to add the reward to the coding but with their not wanting to interfere with correcting coding errors from the patch they may be slow to input the coding for the item.
Lt. Commander
# 157
07-16-2011, 02:20 PM
Anyone know when the reward will get out?
Lt. Commander
# 158
07-16-2011, 03:36 PM
12/21/2012
Lt. Commander
# 159
07-17-2011, 09:46 AM
isnt that the release date for skyrim?

oh no thats 11.11.11
Lt. Commander
# 160
07-17-2011, 10:03 PM
have they even said what the item will be, let alone when they will grant us said boon? I'm hopping for a Q Tribble, one that grants us a Q XP Bonus, for say 30mins