Lt. Commander
# 1 Repeatable mission rewards
07-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Hey All..... what is the go with repeatable mission rewards?
I can't find a whole lot of info on what happens if you repeat any missions which give you some of the better rewards.
Like the Doomsday Device missions, where you get the torpedoes. If you repeat it at higher levels, do you get the option to pick the same reward?
And with the Breen stuff.... i have 2 of the items at Captain level, and the other at Lt Commander. They do not see each other, and even though I have all three for the set, it only recognises that i have 2.

I've read that the rewards like these ones, scale with level, but in my experience, they don't.

What's the go? Can anyone explain this to me please?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethra View Post
Hey All..... what is the go with repeatable mission rewards?
I can't find a whole lot of info on what happens if you repeat any missions which give you some of the better rewards.
Like the Doomsday Device missions, where you get the torpedoes. If you repeat it at higher levels, do you get the option to pick the same reward?
And with the Breen stuff.... i have 2 of the items at Captain level, and the other at Lt Commander. They do not see each other, and even though I have all three for the set, it only recognises that i have 2.

I've read that the rewards like these ones, scale with level, but in my experience, they don't.

What's the go? Can anyone explain this to me please?
Featured series mission rewards do level up. Repeat the missions where you earned the Lt. Commander versions (if you are still at Captain), and you can recieve the items that are compatable with the other two you have. Most of the other repeatable missions rewards do not level up. If you are not at captain level anymore, you will have to do ALL of the missions that gave you the breen set again.

P.S. If you activated the mission at commander, but don't complete it until captain, the reward is still commander level. You have to complete the mission at the same level you accepted it. The reward you recieve is at the level you started the replay.

P.P.S. I would also like to see partial sets of different levels should still give the full set reward despite the difference in level.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-02-2011, 12:10 AM
Thanks for that Neill.

I'm gonna have to check them again. When I go into the Breen missions, it does state that rewards may differ from the ones offered with the original mission.

I'll give it a go and see what happens.