Lt. Commander
# 11
07-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Hey there! If you are looking for a fleet, Take a look at the Dogs of Wars. We are 18|+ fleet with our own TS3 server. I will be in game tomorrow evening if you wish to check us out. I can give you the TS info when you PM me.
Lt. Commander
Chroner, if you're still researching fleets please consider The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs. We are a casual, laid back fleet that understands RL comes first. We make it a priority, whenever playing STO to have fun! We enjoy helping each other and take pride in helping players new and old, learn STO and level up. We are primarily a PvE fleet but have some players who PvP on the side if you care to try that.

Our purpose as a fleet is to provide a fun and laid back atmosphere for players while playing STO and to give them opportunities to participate in group activities in game whether it be an STF, a Fleet Action, help a player level or just teaming up to do a mission. STFs (Special Task Force) missions and Fleet Actions are our biggest Fleet activities and do them a few times on a weekly basis.

If you're interested or would like to get more information, please see our FAQ about how to join our fleet. For more information see our website at warpigsmmo.com. Feel free to PM me as well.

Hope to see you in sector space. Safe flying to you!