Lt. Commander
# 1 Fed vs. Klingons
07-01-2011, 06:38 PM
I'm sick of getting my *** handed to me by the klingons ships. there ships are strongher in almost every way. I want a ship that will be able to handle what ever a klingon ship can through at it an i want a ship that will deal the damage to them as they do to the feds. i understand that klingon ships are strong but the feds are better . make a ship that will be able to take them out please.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-01-2011, 06:42 PM
It's not the ships, it's the players. You might have better luck if you start out by saying what you are using (Captain, ship, bridge officer powers, etc) and then asking what you might do to enhance your performance. I know it can be frustrating, but asking for help with an open mind is significantly more helpful than demanding a nerf.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Actualy Klingon ships are (with a few exceptions) are weaker than Fed ships.

Team work is important. I have been leveling a Fed Alt for PvP after playing PvP as a Klingon and I have noticed that Team work is more important for Feds.

Always team up. Move away from the spawn point ASAP. Stay close to each other. Focus fire on one target at a time. Heal each other. Have defensive buffs going at all times.

Do these things so you and your team will survive the first strike. After that target the BOPs, then the Raptors, and then anything else.

It is possible to win playing Fed, but it won't be as easy as PvE.

And as Mr Hale has said, Ask for help. Ask the guy/team who blew you up what happened - most people will tell you how it was done.

Ask on the PvP Forum or in this forum "here is my build how can I make it better?"
I have asked on the fourms for help and people helped me out making me a better player.

But remember that PvP is the most challanging aspect of the game. You will not get good at it over night or without hard work on your part.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-02-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lujan1980
there ships are strongher in almost every way.
Oh it's not truth. Klingon ships aren't better than FED ships, and to tell you the truth, I think they are weaker. If you want to form a logical opinion about balance between these 2 factions you must have toon on every side, than take your BOP, Craptor vor Carrier, do PVP and you shall see how OP ships they are (I assume that most of your concerns are related with these ships).
Belive me - one good FED team can kill all group of klingons within a few seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-02-2011, 03:10 PM
I think klingon ships (without some exception like raptor) are pretty well balanced. Its just fed player sucks in general. If you feel klingons are stronger, please play them...