Lt. Commander
# 21
07-02-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebbe View Post
Why dont we put Season 4 on C-Store while we are at it?
Don't give them idea's!!!
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-02-2011, 01:53 PM
I think the Cadet uniform should be free, its kinda like the NX-01 and low tier C-store items, you buy them, use them for a single grade and move on, they just gather dust.

If the new startup is going to be in Starfleet Acadamy, the uniform should be free.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-02-2011, 02:00 PM
This thread is doing well :p

We do not know what is being planned for the academy so jumping to conclusions about the uniform before it or the academy are rolled out, is really typical of the users on this website.

Patience.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebecanezer View Post
I think the Cadet uniform should be free, its kinda like the NX-01 and low tier C-store items, you buy them, use them for a single grade and move on, they just gather dust.

If the new startup is going to be in Starfleet Acadamy, the uniform should be free.
are you suggesting a T5 cadet uniform?
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahless2001 View Post
This thread is doing well :p

We do not know what is being planned for the academy so jumping to conclusions about the uniform before it or the academy are rolled out, is really typical of the users on this website.

Patience.
Well no, I suppose we really do not know what will be involved with the academy itself, but we do know the uniforms are going into the c store. I guess I do not understand what conclusions you think are being jumped to when its on the calender?

On a side note, when you said the thing about jumping to conclusions... I thought of this
http://youtu.be/yJMazopPwMI
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
Yeah I agree with this guy. I would of made the cadet uniforms free.
So would I, Cryptics marketing team is just getting ridiculous. Lets poach all the Trekkies for every cent. I know no one is forcing us to buy it, but when they put every cool little thing in the C-store (you just watch all those ship variants Capnlogan is making will surely find a way into the C-store) its hard not to get irritated.
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-02-2011, 02:37 PM
If you want to relive your glory days at the Academy then you SHOULD be buying a cadet uniform for your Ensign or higher character so you can RP as a cadet. That's soundly logical.

Now, once the Academy is up and running and the tutorial levels you thru cadet training and forces you to buy a cadet uniform, maybe then you'll have a legitimate logical sound reason to whine, cry, groan, moan and throw tantrums.

Another thought on this issue...why don't you folks ask a current or recently former member of the US military forces if they ever received a uniform for free. Including the ones issued at the beginning of boot camp when their civvies were taken away.

So much jumping to conclusions present here in this topic that the orbit of the Earth itself could be effected.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Umm not sure if this has been pointed out but from what i rember from some tweak leaks there are two cadet uniforms (maybe more now) whos to say that 2409 Cadet uniform won;t be free and the rest you have to pay for (and if this is the case i have no problem with it, well i don;t have a problem with it either way
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-02-2011, 02:52 PM
All I want is a Starfleet janitor uniform for my VA.
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-02-2011, 03:20 PM
What they are most likely going to do is start off new characters in their respective cadet uniforms (as designed by Crpytic, so we won't be customizing them at creation) and after the Academy they will force us to change uniforms to the current stuff. The C-Store cadet uniform is there if you want to stay in your cadet uniform I am thinking.