Lt. Commander
# 21
07-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Kirk
Because I want to see how many Klingon's there still are I do not want fed whining in here so please !!!

KDF ONLY
So you want KDF whining only....Got it. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
players generally dont like being told 'i only want a certain group to post here' its also something the mods have stated as well. the forums are for everybody. in fact asking only KDF players and not feds limits the information you get. If 100 people post and 30 say klingons you can at least guess 30% of the players play klingons as their main. it wont be that accurate but it tells you something. as this thread currently stands it tells you nothing.

i never said that the forums dont represent true players. what i said is that not everybody who plays the game posts here. there could be 20'000 KDF players for all i know. having 30 or 40 people post here tells you nothing in the grand scheme. I like facts and figures as much as anyone but i fail to see what the point of this thread is the way its set out. i would argue the same if it had been about fed players.

maybe it is light-hearted, and maybe im being pedantic but if your going to try and gather information then at least try and do it properly.
forum police vs carcup [_P who shall win, kdf here
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-03-2011, 10:28 AM
No feds allowed, hm ? Thankfully, months of therapy have convinced me that the Federation is a fictional organisation and therefore I canīt be one of them. Iīm also not a Klingon, a genetic test showed that with absolute certainty.

I donīt consider any of my characters to be my "main". I created them all out of fun and enjoy playing them. I have currently 5 fed chars and 4 KDF chars, and Iīm planning to create a Gorn after Season 4 goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-03-2011, 10:31 AM
I have KDF too.

Major General 1: S'ural....an alien made up to look like a Klingon. Tac officer...Kinda fun too.

but my primary...is Sural...always has been. Fed Eng.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Kirk
Because I want to see how many Klingon's there still are I do not want fed whining in here so please !!!

KDF ONLY
says the whining klingon....
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-03-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
The Undine Lunatic has brought Undine goodies for all....

*Klingon head = 500 EC
*Pet Orion = 1000 EC
*A Peice of Qu'nos after it goes boom = 1,000,000 EC
I will take 1 head, 2 pets, and 1 piece please. Question, do I get to pick out the head?

Seriously though, can I borrow a couple of people's hands? I don't have enough to properly facepalm to this thread. If you wanted a KDF only post, then put it in the one place only KDF go to. Otherwise I think you will find that the KDF that do reply to this thread will be a minority compared to the Feds that reply to it. We even have an Undine and two Romulans that showed up.

The forums aren't a place where you can put up a "no boys allowed" sign and expect that to work. If anything it only invites party crashers. You should have just put up a thread asking people if they have a KDF toon. Then you wouldn't be getting so much grief.

That being said I will be the third person to spread RSE poison. I would never play them but they would be a cool faction in the game that keeps getting pushed back for no real reason that I can see apart from whining.
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarxide
Ima in ur thread spreading romulan poison :>

I would have put it...

"I'm in your thread spreading Romulan intelligence"
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarxide
Ima in ur thread spreading romulan poison :>
Ya know I got a Romulan alt I'm working on, though she wouldn't be glad to meet you :p

I have a Fed "main" and a KDF "main" I spend a lot of time on both, both are maxed out, and both are well rounded. I do love playing my KDF one though, even with the lack of content. Mostly because the Guramba is a sexy beast. The Romulan alt I mentioned is science, she's not a happy person. Don't say hi, she'll shoot you :p
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-03-2011, 11:33 AM
I have a KDF Lt. General. My carrier captain, Tuang Li. An alien species of my own design.
Lt. Commander
# 30 Blood Dragons
07-03-2011, 12:22 PM
My main character is KDF and I have several other characters on the KDF side. I do believe I have one vulcan fed character lowbie only used to check out the new fed stuff that catches my interest. I mostly play on KDF side. If I was to put it in percentages I would say I play 99% KDF and 1% fed. .

Besides my fleet is KDF 100% since the release of the game.

Qapla'

Sa'Chang
Fleet leader of the Blood Dragons