Lt. Commander
# 21
07-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
That happened when the list was cluttered with them, now that the filter works it shouldn't be a problem.
Let's hope.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-10-2011, 11:02 AM
Ok, this is just another "NOt as good as Cryptic's" case for the Foundry. I always thought that the first task showed up under the Mission name > Map Name > First task style like the missions Cryptic makes do in the Journal.

I'm not gonna start naming maps "Chapel System Beta Ursae Sector" people will just have to suck it up and read the description in their journal where I name the system or remember the system name. I'm making this stuff to give them something to do and tell a story. Not to spoon feed them XP. Artistry and clean reading trumps over naming a huge, theme setting map some generic "Bajor System"...
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
Ok, this is just another "NOt as good as Cryptic's" case for the Foundry. I always thought that the first task showed up under the Mission name > Map Name > First task style like the missions Cryptic makes do in the Journal.

I'm not gonna start naming maps "Chapel System Beta Ursae Sector" people will just have to suck it up and read the description in their journal where I name the system or remember the system name. I'm making this stuff to give them something to do and tell a story. Not to spoon feed them XP. Artistry and clean reading trumps over naming a huge, theme setting map some generic "Bajor System"...
.... It has nothing to do with the map name, I even gave pictures showing what to do. Rant less, and put the info in the map mission box, That is exactly how it works, look at the pictures. Exactly as good as Crypic. In the 1st picture the map name is Deep space debris field, The objective says go to Sardah.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...0&postcount=18
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-10-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenMirror
Yea that is annoying, Becoming a reviwer should be reserved to people who have played enough. Like keep being a reviwer exclusive to 200 day and up veterans! and that stupid 1 star for no reason reviews can be reported and have the person be banned from reviewing or something, there are some really good missions with 2 star reviews cause of idoit reviewers.
there are plenty of idiots who have been playing for more then 200 days
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
there are plenty of idiots who have been playing for more then 200 days
indeed, i am one

but i love the foundry, and the hard work people put in. making your own missions and getting them accepted as works of art, and good content, must be awesome feeling. idiots can ruin that yes, but idiots exist everywhere