Lt. Commander
# 121
07-07-2011, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Cryptic
Q: Cpt.William2 Will we ever see the "Mission Replay" feature complete, with Patrol missions and older versions of the remastered missions? And when? What kind of updates can you give us about earning C-store stuff in game?

A: Now that Season 4 is launching and the content team is busy making new missions, the software team is looking into some very specific issues related to making mission replay easier and more complete, updating and simplifying the mission journal, as well as adding more clarity to what missions are available to you in a more meaningful way. In addition, we are working on a feature that would potentially allow players to trade Emblems for C-points (which also involves making more things available for Emblems as well). This could potentially open up the ability for players to, in effect, trade to obtain the items they are after. I'll give more details on this in upcoming engineering reports as the feature gains more traction internally.
While I was happy that it got answered, mine never get answered till now

The first part was answered a little bit vague, but it did have some extra details that I liked.

The second part made me super happy.
Lt. Commander
# 122
07-07-2011, 02:49 PM
For the most part, this Ask Cryptic was rather "meh". Aside from the evasiveness on some of the answers (Caitian BOffs and Klingon episodes being the biggest disappointments) I had a couple problems. For the Ent-F, please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T MAKE IT ALL UNIVERSAL SLOTS! I don't mind giving one universal slot (possibly the Commander spot) to the ship, but it just completely unbalances the game if you make this happen.
Lt. Commander
# 123
07-08-2011, 09:55 AM
iwhen will we be getting a starbase for our fleets
Lt. Commander
# 124 Question
07-08-2011, 12:24 PM
will it be possible to add to fleet banks/slots also??
Lt. Commander
# 125
07-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonass
will it be possible to add to fleet banks/slots also??
Most likely not as there are no fleet bank tokens to buy in the C-store.
Lt. Commander
# 126
07-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Hello, I like to know will there be a different designs for the Vulcan, Gorn, Orion ships like different bridges, indoor designs etc? I dont think a reg fed ship look the same inside a vulcan ship. Plus in the DS9 series the hallways, rooms etc where alot smaller as reg fed ship, any change of new ship design for that?
Lt. Commander
# 127
07-09-2011, 12:58 AM
Where is the classic Borg lines:

"We are the Borg..." etc

We all know the collective likes to pronounce itself telling us to lower our shields and surrender our ships. Adding our Biological and Technological distinctiveness etc.

Think that is missing Cryptic.... You know how they like to broadcast that over Starfleet frequencies too.

And has the Borg now adopted a new strategy or something:

Are we ever going to see cubes heading to Sector 001 again any time soon?

*would be excellent to see Cryptic "run" a "live" Borg attack towards earth and see what happens etc think that could be Crypics "Best of Both Worlds" moment. i.e. Cinematic.

I do believe you had "Borg Invasion" planned anyway which we missed.

PS. Bring on the Doffs!
Lt. Commander
# 128
07-09-2011, 03:00 AM
I don't know if I have asked this in this or last month's AQ session, butt I would like to know if we can get Aenar playable captains sooner than expected, now since Aenar bridge officers are out and all the traits seem to work nicely, and these Aenar really look like they could just be used in the playable captain species as well ... they look cute!
Lt. Commander
# 129
07-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
I don't know if I have asked this in this or last month's AQ session, butt I would like to know if we can get Aenar playable captains sooner than expected, now since Aenar bridge officers are out and all the traits seem to work nicely, and these Aenar really look like they could just be used in the playable captain species as well ... they look cute!
I'm sure they will put it in for 300 Cryptic points or something like that.

Or we have to wait until we can promote BOffs in to XOs and then Captains and use them as playable characters.

I'm sure I'm not going to be impressed with its implementation they tend to make decisions about these things that makes my skin crawl.
Lt. Commander
# 130
07-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Q: P_Sutherland Do you plan on adding any more sector blocks in the future?
A: Yes, but first we have the core R&D team investigating whether we can collapse all the sector maps into one giant uber galaxy map. If we do that, then it is a matter of adding of expanding and adding more locations to the one sector. This could be a Season 5 feature if the tech works out properly.
YES...

Definitely excited about that