Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Career Officer
There has been an issue with the NR Adventure Zone since Legacy of Romulus came out.

First, while the civilians have been upgraded to RR Civies, Officer are still Tal Shiar. This should be corrected for the sake of continuity.

The other is dialogue throughout the zone refers to D'Tan and his settlers as Romulan Star Empire not Romulan Republic.

Please correct, time permitting of course, Cryptic.

Screw Hydra! Hail Janeway!
Captain
# 2
04-20-2015, 05:38 PM
Yes, please. NR is one of the most beautiful locations in the game and it's a shame that it's mostly being ignored nowadays.
Captain
# 3
04-20-2015, 07:01 PM
I agree that it needs some updates. I would also like to see two maps, one that shows New Romulus still being built for characters just starting out, and another map for those who have reached T5 Romulan Reputation showing the city completely built, and other story developments reflected. The missions could still be completed in the "modern" map. Characters with T5 Romulan Reputation would still be able to jump back to the under developed map.
Captain
# 4
04-20-2015, 07:56 PM
I brought up that very issue, and would like to again voice my support in updating some stuff on New Romulus.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/144/0/2/sto_sig_character_by_rattler20200-d7jlk1h.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yang Xiao Long
At least you two have something that drives you. I've just always, gone with the flow, you know.