Ensign
# 21
08-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Sadly very buggy which, despite an excellent story, detracts from the experience.

1. I manage to defeat all the initial Klingon attackers, not dying as the story anticipates. Nothing happens.

2. I fly towards the shuttle, and the Klingons appear. Nothing happens. I can't attack them.

3. Then I have a good old battle with the Klingons (after flying away from them and coming back) and once again, they go all passive.

Not terribly impressive. I couldn't possibly rate this more than a 2/10, just because of the bugginess.
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
08-23-2012, 01:16 AM
Hey there, I actually just caught your review in game, too!

I'm sorry you had a bad experience playing this. Unfortunately some of the mechanics are "experimental" and therefore can go awry under some very specific circumstances.

One of those happens to be that if you are an awesome player and kill all the bad guys, it breaks the mission You are actually designed to lose at some specific points, believe it or not.

Another is just a random element I've seen happen in reviews where upon returning to the battle site, sometimes you can get stuck outside some invisible walls which also causes the mission to hang. I've found that if you simply restart the mission this does not happen again 9/10 times.

Anyway, thanks for playing. I hope you can give it or some of my other missions a shot some other time!
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
12-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Bump for great justice, considering that it is now spotlit!

I do see that some people are breaking the mission unfortunately. =\ The best advice I can give is just zone out and zone back into the mission. 9/10 times this fixes your issues.

Thanks!
Career Officer
# 24
12-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Grats, great mission and the first one I played which got me into Foundry authoring in the end

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan