Lt. Commander
# 11
07-17-2011, 09:39 AM
This is one of those things that are random. sometimes bo's will fight, sometimes they won't
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-19-2011, 11:22 AM
I haven't ever been able to get a boff to fight when equipped with a melee weapon. They will fight pretty well unarmed though. They'll run right up and street rumble all day.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm_Kakuri
I haven't ever been able to get a boff to fight when equipped with a melee weapon. They will fight pretty well unarmed though. They'll run right up and street rumble all day.
It seems only Tac BOFFs will fight with melee weapons from my experience. Sci/Eng just stare at the weapon as if it's some alien object that they have no clue how to use.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nite View Post
Is marked red for me the sweeping of my boff can't put green or white. Not sure why.
Right clicking one of a Boffs abilities toggles the use/don't use state. Its red when in the don't use state. Perhaps you accidentally right clicked it?

Also, a green ability is one you specifically ordered your Boff to use; green means its in the queue for the Boff to use at the next available opportunity.