Lt. Commander
# 31
07-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Closed for various breaches of the forum rules. You guys know better than to even reply to such an opener.
Uhm.....? Closed?
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Uhm.....? Closed?
Maybe it's opposite day?
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Maybe she meant she CLOTHED it, maybe she thought this thread was nude?!
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-06-2011, 10:24 AM
I have absolutely nothing to add to the OP, I just wanted to post in a closed thread. ^_^ Sorry, Wishy, it was like a great big candy-red button that I had to push! *offers hot cocoa *
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Makes me wonder if this is a sign that the forum staff around here might not have a job in the near future. Moderation and such over the past couple of days has been slipping drastically and this isn't the first oversight by Wishy.
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Makes me wonder if this is a sign that the forum staff around here might not have a job in the near future. Moderation and such over the past couple of days has been slipping drastically and this isn't the first oversight by Wishy.
cairful, dont bite the hand that can ban you from the forums
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
cairful, dont bite the hand that can ban you from the forums
I'm not worried about that! If anything, i think some of the staff enjoy little vacations without me around here. Someone take a stroll by Wishy's cubical and see if she's still sleeping under her desk. To calm her rage from being woken on the job, make sure you have a dozen donuts and a jumbo coffee in hand for her.
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
I'm not worried about that! If anything, i think some of the staff enjoy little vacations without me around here. Someone take a stroll by Wishy's cubical and see if she's still sleeping under her desk. To calm her rage from being woken on the job, make sure you have a dozen donuts and a jumbo coffee in hand for her.
You think she fell asleep working overtime watching the forums, just about as she was to press the "Close Thread" button?
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Or to make sure she's all better from the illness she was recovering from not long ago, and not having a relapse of it.

Wishy, if you read this, I hope you're doing okay!
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-06-2011, 11:44 AM
She can close the thread anytime. Maybe she's just sitting back, stalking this thread, to see how many of us she can find reasons to ban in one go. :p
Closed Thread