Lt. Commander
# 1 Odd numbered and single points
07-04-2011, 10:59 PM
I apologise if this is in the wrong section (C-Store seemed appropriate.)

Some random thoughts occured to me, while I was looking at my current C-store points total:

The 37 at the end really stuck out. Most purchases in the C-store are even numbered in the hundreds, so I asked myself: What can I ever do with the 37 sticking out like a sore thumb. (The reason I had the 37 was due to one of the discount sales back on Champions that reduced something to an odd out number, something ST:O hasn't done yet.)
So, I had a question for everyone and the devs: Is there any way we could purchase something in-game for say, single points (such as, an emblem for a 1:1 trade, or some minor equipment like a case of hypos or something similar?) or have a way to just purchase an amount lower then 500, or in odd amounts?

Mind you, I realise that would be a headache as people would be spending less then .25 at a time if we could buy points for small amounts, but I do reckon the minor items or mark/emblem exchange might actually work...if it's not considered over-powered?

Does anyone have thoughts on this, or have anything similar happening to them with the points? (excess and odd points that they can't get rid of, or even out?)
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-05-2011, 06:08 AM
i'd just purchase something for 300 points, then it will look good again