# 161
06-30-2009, 05:38 AM
Donatra would side with the Federation. Her and Picard are BFF's
Lt. Commander
# 162
06-30-2009, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talenus View Post
I don't know. Donatra would ally with the Federation, but only after securing Romulan interests and stabilizing the empire. It would only weakn the Romulan Empire further to begin open war with anyone before re-establishing control over the Popluace and establising a cohesive government.
Jolan'tru Talenus Your right She will not start a war befor reestablish the Government but the Klingons
have already done that by attacking Romulan Colonys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam242424 View Post
romulans, help us no way!
Jolan'tru Sam
I'm sorry you don't like Romulans,As I can see by reading the time line it looks like the Federation
and may have an alliance, As for the IRF we have alliances with four Federation Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebort5050 View Post
Donatra would side with the Federation. Her and Picard are BFF's
Jolan'tru Trebort
So true my friend they are verry good friends
Lt. Commander
# 163
06-30-2009, 01:17 PM
I'm glad to see we think along the same lines, Ambassador.
Lt. Commander
# 164
06-30-2009, 06:29 PM
"I cannot look in the faces of the mates and children of blooded Klingon warriors and tell them that these great men and women were killed by a miner!"

Wouldn't it be even more 'honor less' to be killed by a unknown but completely natural phenomenon. Besides do you really think that a dieing Klingon would take the time to snap a picture. The Hobus supernova could have caused many other things to happen. Most all of which would be natural anomalies that could easily destroy a few vessels.

Another thing is that the guy who is sending this message can greatly benefit from this. Quen is of Klingon Intelligence, and if something happens that they have little to no information about occurs Intelligence is something the Empire is going to want. Plus if the Klingons on the the three destroyed vessels were of a different house, a waring house, he would have every Klingon motive to have them done away with. I am just saying that the picture could have been manufactured to keep every one happy.

Yes it is a possibility that it is a Romulan super vessel, but still there are other explanations for this.

Though since this is a manufactured reality the only logic that is sound would be that of which can prove useful to the creators of said reality. Meaning if it is good for the theatrics of the game standard universal logic may not be useful at all.

Meaning that all this information could be and probably is useless because 'three Klingon vessels are destroyed because they got just a tiny bit to close to a neutron star' doesn't interest has much people has a foggy picture and a story with more holes than a slice of Andorian cheese.
Lt. Commander
# 165
06-30-2009, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeRhamme View Post
Jolan'tru Talenus Your right She will not start a war befor reestablish the Government but the Klingons
have already done that by attacking Romulan Colonys:
The Klingons are the aggressors. However, one should only expect a Klingon to act as a Klingon would. It is their nature to expand through warfare. It is truly unfortunate that the Romulans are the in the position of apparent weakness.

Only a superior force can halt the Klingon advance. In the past, the Klingons could be negotiated with as they were in a weaker position, as when the Praxis moon exploded or when faced with the knowledge of defeat at the hands of a larger,stronger force such as the Dominion.

With the Klingons in the strong position of being better equipped and united, the only option for the Romulan Empire is to deal with Klingons on their own terms, force vs force.

I would advocate peaceful negotiation, however, logic dictates prudence. The only time to negotiate with Klingons is when on equal or superior footing.
Lt. Commander
# 166
07-01-2009, 04:01 AM
Donatra, where ever her dear heart is, would always make things safe for both the empire and the federation.

Te new tech, probably has ties to the Romulan spy network ,i forget what their called. The new ship, remens? Dont look like it. If its got borg tech on there, i could kinda see it seeing how the romulan empire is closer to the delta quadrant then anyone else. Who knows wtfrack is going on, but i do know that the different faction in the romulan empire are going to be tearing things up for a while to settle things for whatever side they are on. Alot of back room deals are probably going on with klingon/romulan ties, federation/romulan ties, and probably hte freaky dudes running around with the advanced tech is the core group of Donatra supporters trying to bridge the power gap.

Maybe the whole supernova has something to do with the Temporal Cold War. Who knows. Dout it though seeing how alot of ppls like what has happened. well dig the plot anyways, me? I hella like it, its fresh, and yes we get to fight our way to the end. Besides i alwas loved having a romulan warbird backing my Century class in my modded SFC3 game...
Lt. Commander
# 167
07-01-2009, 08:29 AM
I hope Donatra makes a come back as a friend of the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 168
07-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Me too, she was another one of those ST hotties....o and hey can anyone...

figure out what ship that is from this game?
<------ cause ive asked the staff and non of the responded
(the one in my avatar, the one that was on this site somewhere)
Lt. Commander
# 169
07-01-2009, 11:24 AM
I'm still buzzing from the Olympic class ships being in game
Lt. Commander
# 170
07-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comadore Virtous Amos
Donatra, where ever her dear heart is, would always make things safe for both the empire and the federation.

Te new tech, probably has ties to the Romulan spy network ,i forget what their called. The new ship, remens? Dont look like it. If its got borg tech on there, i could kinda see it seeing how the romulan empire is closer to the delta quadrant then anyone else. Who knows wtfrack is going on, but i do know that the different faction in the romulan empire are going to be tearing things up for a while to settle things for whatever side they are on. Alot of back room deals are probably going on with klingon/romulan ties, federation/romulan ties, and probably hte freaky dudes running around with the advanced tech is the core group of Donatra supporters trying to bridge the power gap.

Maybe the whole supernova has something to do with the Temporal Cold War. Who knows. Dout it though seeing how alot of ppls like what has happened. well dig the plot anyways, me? I hella like it, its fresh, and yes we get to fight our way to the end. Besides i alwas loved having a romulan warbird backing my Century class in my modded SFC3 game...
Jolan'tru Comadore Virtous Amos
May I ask what is the name of you SFC3 mod ?