Lt. Commander
# 1 shadow dragon fleet
10-18-2010, 05:28 PM
I admiral black am happy to anounce that anyone from any fleet can come to our elite training academy. We also have a new resources/in game cordinator. Our Fleet is growing every day, we offer our fleet member support and good place to roleplay and equipment and whatever support our members need in game, check our website out at www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com our contact me if your intrested in joining and you can meet us on our vent server.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-19-2010, 07:08 PM
good morining to all in shadow dragon fleet we are currently looking for allies and soliders we have a great fleet check us out
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2010, 10:55 AM
shadow dragon fleet is actively seeking allies so check out our website at www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com and pm if your interested in an alliance or sending your members to attend our elite training academy which is guaranteed to make the best players around
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-22-2010, 02:08 PM
shadow dragon fleet is also a rp fleet as well as a gaming fleet we do not force our members to do one or the other. we rp on our website boards and on our ventrilo server. if you are looking for a great fleet that has a sense of friendship and a love of startrek than we are for you contact me on the website or leave a post here the website is www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com or pm me
Lt. Commander
# 5 allies
10-22-2010, 02:09 PM
shadow dragon fleet is currently seeking alliance with other fleets pm if your fleet is interested in an alliance you can go to our website and check us out. www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-27-2010, 05:39 PM
good day to all in the fleet , if you are intrested in roleplaying or in the game check out our fleet website or pm on here
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-27-2010, 06:32 PM
Our academy is run by people with tactical and years startrek experience so if you want to join a fleet that has a balance of both rp and the game and is guaranteed to make you the best gamer possible join us today
Lt. Commander
I am happy to announce that in less than a span of ten days two of our players who had no previous sto experience went from the lowest level possible to the level of Lt.Cmdr in the game. this is proof that our training methods can make even the worst gamer or a person who has no experience into the best gamers possible. So sign up today if you want to be the best and improve your game, you can go to our website at www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com or pm me through the sto forums
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-29-2010, 11:20 AM
today I announce that in honor of two of our cadets hard work they are being promoted from cadet class four to cadet class three
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-30-2010, 04:27 PM
new medals will be added to the website they will be medals given for achievements in the game I want to also note that fleet members can earn medals while the roleplay as well. however if a medal is for an achievement in game than they must earn the achievements necessary for the medal