Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingon Unifroms
03-28-2011, 08:21 PM
I have heard that after you get the Gorn updates (Awesome job BTW) in game, you will continue to work on Klingon uniforms for the C-store or updates or whatever. This is basically a given, so my main point is about what will come after the Gorn gets it game for Klingons!

So I wanted to start a thread so I could post my ideas for what new Klingon uniforms could be, and invite you to post your ideas as well.

The combined ideas list:

General Chang's various uniform things. Especially the fingerless spiky gloves!

This Klingon's Clothing. I like the more Cloth, and standard clothing idea. Less Armor, more normal cloth.

Kuge's cool overcoat.

Klingon Female uniforms. Like Lursa and Betor's Uniforms. Or some at the very least the dress part. Looks more Klingon (Klingon Female that is) than the current female uniforms. (Unless the ESRB won't let them. Orions! Come on!)

TOS Uniforms. We have A TOS shirt, but not the rest of the Uniform, Pants, Boots, Etc. and plus the Female outfits.

22nd Century Klingon outfit. It is very similar to the giant Klingons outfit, perhaps to close. So if I were forced to choose, I like this one better.

And lastly, we should be able to make a Klingons fat and Portly. You try now any they simply look like they are pregnant. Something like this General Korrd. Plus I like his uniform, and it's on the list too.

Please post any other idea's you may have. Thank you for reading.

Klaa's uniform and hair. I very much want his awesome spiky gloves...

Worfs hair, 1 and 2.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2011, 08:22 PM
non dreadlock haircuts (at least 3) should come first for Klingons before everything else...the deadlocks are beyond tiring.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2011, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
non dreadlock haircuts (at least 3) should come first for Klingons before everything else...the deadlocks are beyond tiring.
Good point, I had not thought of that. In that case I agree. New hair! Then My uniforms I just said! :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-28-2011, 11:27 PM
Worf's non-dreadlock pony tail or bob cut.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-28-2011, 11:43 PM
id like to see the 200 vet reward grow to how they said it would... seeing there hasnt been a smuck of another piece yet....

Id like to see a cape added to the shoulders, then maybe some sort of frontall piece, then some nice boots, and maybe a wicked batleth please add on if you like.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-29-2011, 01:44 AM
how about the huge amount of costume pieces i see all the npcs wearing on qronos? why dont we have access to half of it!?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-29-2011, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
how about the huge amount of costume pieces i see all the npcs wearing on qronos? why dont we have access to half of it!?
Short answer: incompatibility with player costume pieces.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-29-2011, 04:12 AM
the BIG HAIR from ST5
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-29-2011, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
the BIG HAIR from ST5
Everything else in this thread and especially this^^^
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-29-2011, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Short answer: incompatibility with player costume pieces.
nope, not buying it. they are already wearing what we can wear, plus all the extra stuff.