Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
THIS just in From federation high command in response to klingon surrender terms::::: Message as follows :::::

Unrealistic terms are not ment to be accepted...Even if accepted your terms would have only bred ill feelings in your defeated foes.. By making someone who didn't really like you into someone who hates you doesn't end wars. It starts them.

so know this klingons, WE will not yield. WE will not not flinch. we will Stand up with our Allies and fight.! We are the UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS , and we'll never surrender. you will. So let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Federation Officersóborn in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace, Proud of the officers that have come before them and unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those rights to which this FEDERATION has always been committed

Let every klingon and planet allied with them, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of THE UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS

NO!! NEVER!! we will have no truce or parley with you

do your worst klingons !!!! and we shall do our best AND YOU SHALL FAIL AND THERE YOU WILL DIE.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Wait, so, no root beer?
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-06-2011, 02:19 PM
"do your best" lossers always whine about their best :O
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-06-2011, 02:21 PM
ow looky a message from the high councel, we dont care, surrender at once or we shall pull back from the gamma quadrant and just protect our space, we shall in no way help in the fight upon the undine and borg who attack you. we shall follow the borg and clean them out of what was your space once they have conquered you and shall let them do the job for us/

Qu'pla
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
ow looky a message from the high councel, we dont care, surrender at once or we shall pull back from the gamma quadrant and just protect our space, we shall in no way help in the fight upon the undine and borg who attack you. we shall follow the borg and clean them out of what was your space once they have conquered you and shall let them do the job for us/

Qu'pla
The only way that would be a good strategy for the Klingons is if they were suicidal on the civilization level. Klingon bravado is always so silly.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Klingon High Command is confused, what is this Starfleet 'coomand' you speak of?
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaran
The only way that would be a good strategy for the Klingons is if they were suicidal on the civilization level. Klingon bravado is always so silly.

you do realise one the klingon favourate tactics is orbital bombardment followed by hand to hand combat and that my races tactics include making you kick each others heads in, stabbing you in the heart whilst you sleep and ripping you head off and spitting down what is left of your neck before nailing it to the wall as a trophy, the nausicaans arnt to touchy on using your intestine as a skipping rope and the letheans will attack your mind until your begging for death.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
Klingon High Command is confused, what is this Starfleet 'coomand' you speak of?
From a trigger happy cowboy-diplomacy 'I'll do it MY way' kinda Captain; I'm not sure either.
If they do exist, they aren't man (or alien) enough to mess with my anti-proton cannons.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-06-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm particularly fond of using the airlock, and lacking that, hull breaches.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-06-2011, 02:56 PM
You know, certain Starfleet personnel prefer our representatives to be somewhat more humble, and have better grammar. (And less exclamation marks and caps. Tribbles cry when they see caps.)

End of line.