Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Big words coming from such a small man. Do your worst. The Klingon Empire will prevail while your puny "Federation" crumbles to the dust where it belongs. Long live the Empire! Q'apla!
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
From a trigger happy cowboy-diplomacy 'I'll do it MY way' kinda Captain; I'm not sure either.
If they do exist, they aren't man (or alien) enough to mess with my anti-proton cannons.
duly noted heading has been repaired
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleaic_Kerensky
You know, certain Starfleet personnel prefer our representatives to be somewhat more humble, and have better grammar. (And less exclamation marks and caps. Tribbles cry when they see caps.)

End of line.
then let them cry ...........and they are quite tasty too
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-06-2011, 11:05 PM
To the OP

How very Federation of you <_<
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Dear Klingon Empire,

*fart*

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleaic_Kerensky
You know, certain Starfleet personnel prefer our representatives to be somewhat more humble, and have better grammar. (And less exclamation marks and caps. Tribbles cry when they see caps.)

End of line.
I've also heard that every time one starts a sentence with a lowercase letter (and dots the entire message with uppercase randomness) Admiral Quinn phasers a sehlat cub.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-07-2011, 02:30 AM
At OP

I'll remember this message when I stand drinking blood wine amongst the flames and falling ashes in the ruins of Starfleet Command. We are the sons and daughters of Kahless, we are warriors. You know nothing of honour, your blood runs cold with fear at the coming of battle. You try to "talk" your way out of fights, but nothing worth doing was ever done with an unblooded blade. Your Federation has shown it's cowardice time and time again, you speak of protection and loyalty, where was your loyalty when we shed blood for the alpha quadrant to remove the Undine threat? You who would do nothing while your allies fight, even when it is in your intrest, then turn on them like a filthy Romulan. In the future when Klingon children ask about the Federation, they shall hear a tale of fools, fools who lacked courage, fools who dishonoured an alliance, fools who thought they could take on the mighty Klingon Empire.

In an out of character note, Starfleet better L2P before making claims like that.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-07-2011, 02:48 AM
What is this i dont even...
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-07-2011, 05:50 AM
I think I would have just quoted General Anthony Clement McAuliffe of teh 101st Airborne at the Battle of Bastogne and said "Nuts!" to any Klingonese suurrender demand
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-07-2011, 10:13 AM
This OP is the best weapon the Klingons have. Please let him speak at every negotiation and encounter.