Lt. Commander
I have no trouble going to the C-Store in Holodeck. However, when I go to the C-Store in game in Tribble, all I get is a blank menue. Meaning I can't get the stuff I paid for in Tribble, but I have no trouble in Holodeck?

Does anyone else have this problem?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachray263 View Post
I have no trouble going to the C-Store in Holodeck. However, when I go to the C-Store in game in Tribble, all I get is a blank menue. Meaning I can't get the stuff I paid for in Tribble, but I have no trouble in Holodeck?

Does anyone else have this problem?
most of the items from the c-store with the exception of a couple are free to try on tribble. like if its a ship ur looking for it should be avalible to u at the vendor unless ur not high enogh rank. and there were consols were u could get the borg and agis sets for free to try out for example.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Uh, I can't get the Obreth, NX, TOS Connie on Tribble which I would have really wanted starting out on tribble to go through lieu. quicker. Or anything else
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachray263 View Post
Uh, I can't get the Obreth, NX, TOS Connie on Tribble which I would have really wanted starting out on tribble to go through lieu. quicker. Or anything else
Tribble is the test server, not a play server. The c-store is turned off, so no one accidently buys stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Tribble is the test server, not a play server. The c-store is turned off, so no one accidently buys stuff.
In CO everything in the c-store is free on their test server, you can access the c-store and since it is the test server you can test out the different things that are in the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie
In CO everything in the c-store is free on their test server, you can access the c-store and since it is the test server you can test out the different things that are in the c-store.
I really wish they would do the same for STO then. I have to re-copy my character over to Tribble sometimes because my old copy doesn't have the C-Store item(s) I have on the live server, and It would be better if they would just set it up like they do in Champions.

Plus, like you said, we could test new items for the C-Store on Tribble before they come out, and be able to bug report and give feedback on them before they go into the store for real.