Lt. Commander
# 11
07-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Don't forget that even if it is going to get done... it will take months, so they can "test" the balance, something that doesn't happen ever with fed toys... they go to tribble at a stage where its too late to make changes.

Just watch, they will talk and talk... and then nothing... then talk a bit more and release a neutered version 6 months from now... and 3 months from now they will upgrade sensor analysis to detect phased ships... lol
B'rel cloak

bwahahahahahahahaha
lololololololol
nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk

Nevermind. Cryptic, don't touch the carriers and try to "improve" them! I don't want you improving anything kling side. Remember the B'rel!
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-07-2011, 07:35 AM
I, for one, am at least glad that they're acknowledging the issues and are looking to do something about them.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-07-2011, 08:09 AM
dont get ship balance crap..

neghvar > galaxy
vorcha > assualt
orion < star cruiser (same **** though pretty much)

veranus < dssv (one console less or something?)

(defaint < raptor) craptor, sure.. some prefer it though, asked some guys in tsi

bop and mvam are diffrent.. mvam cant psw out of cloak.

okay, kdf dont have excelsoir ship, intrepid or rsv but carriers
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Defiant isn't the same like raptor (or craptor). The boff layout is the same but turning rate and hull strength are different.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-07-2011, 01:46 PM
but still both ships are great
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Constructive recommendations and suggestions - both subjective and objective - would be sincerely welcomed on the original thread.

P.S. I do read these forums too.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-07-2011, 03:27 PM
I've never flown a carrier in my life but as someone who collects ships for both factions this Karfi thing sounds pretty sweet. Though I do think the concole should be Universal and work on other ships as well. Ala Plasma Manifold from Oberth.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-07-2011, 03:32 PM
The one thing that makes me wonder is that Federation players will want that console because it's similar to the Pegasus Phased Cloak.
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Constructive recommendations and suggestions - both subjective and objective - would be sincerely welcomed on the original thread.

P.S. I do read these forums too.
If you would have posted the Khar'fi and Intrepid threads here you would have received a lot more constructive feedback and debate.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
I've never flown a carrier in my life but as someone who collects ships for both factions this Karfi thing sounds pretty sweet. Though I do think the concole should be Universal and work on other ships as well. Ala Plasma Manifold from Oberth.
YA Exactly I would love to put it in my Intrepid.... lol

Seriously this is the kinda change that is balanced on one ship... not so much if you can stack it with other things. One ship and one ship only..... unless they release a Karfi Fighter or something. lol