Lt. Commander
# 1 ffs cryptic!
07-07-2011, 01:07 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2011, 01:34 PM
And broken queues.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm honestly getting tired of Cryptic not retesting before launch. So many bugs, I feel like I'm in a haunted house.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-07-2011, 01:51 PM
well yeah all these damn bugs have really ****ed me off tbh.. unless cryptic goes all "not-cryptic" on us and fixes these asap im out of here after july 16th i think. -.-
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Well if more people were on Tribble, the problems would be found quicker and corrected before launch. But no large patch in an big MMO goes off bugfree from the start nor is everyone 100% with the big patchs, just chill, report the bugs and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thamupp View Post
well yeah all these damn bugs have really ****ed me off tbh.. unless cryptic goes all "not-cryptic" on us and fixes these asap im out of here after july 16th i think. -.-
Seriously if your patience is that low that a few bugs push you to the brink on not renewing your sub, well thats on you sir. Though I've never flown with you, your contributation to the game will be miss..

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. lol just playing
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-07-2011, 02:17 PM
To be fair, that's what tribble is for, and I don't think anyone reported those issues.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-07-2011, 02:19 PM
It's the frequent, consistent bugs and broken mechanics that somehow make it through repeatedly and persist for significant lengths of time. No one expects perfection, but we've been waiting a long time and if PVP queues really are broken again (AGAIN)... ugh.

I'm a lifetime member so while I can't let my feet do the walking, I will start kicking puppies as an expression of my frustration.

Cryptic I implore you, think of the puppies!!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-07-2011, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
Seriously if your patience is that low that a few bugs push you to the brink on not renewing your sub, well thats on you sir. Though I've never flown with you, your contributation to the game will be miss..

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. lol just playing
U kidding me..... bad patience ... remember season 2? or the current faw issue.. we've been patience enough! and if i know cryptic these "small issues" are gonna be around a while..

the ui issue was reported on tribble.. guess what...
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFO-OptimusPrime View Post
Well if more people were on Tribble, the problems would be found quicker and corrected before launch. But no large patch in an big MMO goes off bugfree from the start nor is everyone 100% with the big patchs, just chill, report the bugs and move on.
the thing is..... it doesnt ****ing matter does it.. still takes months for anything to get even looked at... how long had we had to wait for fixes in the past.. ive just had enough.
Closed Thread