Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Look at thread titles WishStone
07-07-2011, 07:07 PM
if you'd look at both thread titles you'd see that they are different. Stop abusing your moderation powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
07-07-2011, 07:12 PM
This will likely not have a happy ending man.

Perhaps you should just sit through this and relax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wobSjNwJ-xw
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
07-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
This will likely not have a happy ending man.

Perhaps you should just sit through this and relax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wobSjNwJ-xw
I don't care... I was told that I couldn't operate an I quit thread.. so it was closed.. and I simply started another thread which clearly states I am responding..... Sooo there was no violation in the second one.. WishStone just over stepped his bounds.. and I've a bone to pick with him.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
07-07-2011, 07:20 PM
I see an ominous shape in the distance... what is that?

its the....

BAN HAMMER!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
07-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaven616 View Post
WishStone just over stepped his bounds.. and I've a bone to pick with him.
WishStone is doing the right thing by closing your thread down... every thread you open is or ends up being a rage thread.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
07-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaven616 View Post
I don't care... I was told that I couldn't operate an I quit thread.. so it was closed.. and I simply started another thread which clearly states I am responding..... Sooo there was no violation in the second one.. WishStone just over stepped his bounds.. and I've a bone to pick with him.
1) Wishstone is a she
2) iQuit threads are clearly against the forum rules. Even if the title isn't "I QUIT!", the content of the OP was that.
3) You can't/shouldn't make new threads regarding why other threads were closed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
07-07-2011, 07:33 PM
4) don't discuss moderation... or something along those lines.

I feel ya Raven... the only real issue was the title. (which is enough)
However I think Wishstone felt the tone was the same... and you where simply bypassing her initial judgment on the thread... I don't always agree with her, but she was sort of in the right on this one. Next time start a new thread with ZERO mention of the one that was closed.

Seriously though go listen to some Klingon metal and relax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyrQiWyNDE8&
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
07-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammel105 View Post
WishStone is doing the right thing by closing your thread down... every thread you open is or ends up being a rage thread.
Lade da for you.. thanks for solid imput...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
07-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
4) don't discuss moderation... or something along those lines.

I feel ya Raven... the only real issue was the title. (which is enough)
However I think Wishstone felt the tone was the same... and you where simply bypassing her initial judgment on the thread... I don't always agree with her, but she was sort of in the right on this one. Next time start a new thread with ZERO mention of the one that was closed.

Seriously though go listen to some Klingon metal and relax.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyrQiWyNDE8&
Nothing in forum rules that says I can't not post a response to a closed thread.. in a new thread..

My bad on WishStone's gender.. not that I care anyways.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
07-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaven616 View Post
Nothing in forum rules that says I can't not post a response to a closed thread.. in a new thread..

My bad on WishStone's gender.. not that I care anyways.
Creating Duplicate Threads

I think she would refer you to that one. Like I say no mention of the first thread at all and you likely would have been fine... the mere mention of the previous thread being closed in the title is likely as far as she got.

Here I am going to break one of the grey rules right now... meaning enforcement at Cryptic descresion.
Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, contain links to threads from other forums in the Atari network may be subject to an infraction. (Cross Linking)

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=222615

Go add some nice words for her.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:27 AM.