Lt. Commander
# 11 Tactical Commander's Playbook
07-07-2011, 03:32 AM
Don't waste Tactical Initiative on Turret BOs; the old turret will just despawn.

More to come in this post later when I am running more on actual sleep as opposed to pure caffeine.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Engineer Commander's Playbook
07-07-2011, 03:33 AM
Use Support Drone on a Medic or Shield.

More to come in this post later when I am running more on actual sleep as opposed to pure caffeine.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Science Commander's Playbook
07-07-2011, 03:34 AM
Dampening Field is an AoE damage debuff. Combine it with Electro-Gravitic Field for maximum effect.

Lt. Commander
Use Fire on My Mark on the most difficult mob in an enemy group.

Lt. Commander
Cover Shield is just something to hide behind. It's too tall to fire over.

Lt. Commander
Neural Neutralizer only works on enemies close to you.

Lt. Commander
Line Target Optics up with your other +damage buffs for maximum effect. Try to ensure that enemies are in front of you when you cast Target Optics for possible exposes. And welcome to STO.

Redhorn
Kit: Firearms Technique Mk 2 (113 Badge of Exploration, 1st Order)
Tac: Photon Grenade 1
Eng: Shield Recharge 1
Sci: Medical Tricorder 1
I realize merits are short and bridge officer skill points are even shorter, newbie. But this is the best you can manage with your tiny comissioned BO roster and still be able to man all the stations on your Light Cruiser.
Lt. Commander
Reroute Power to Shields is your premier self-only shield buff. Use when your shields are low, since RPtS's uptime is now a lackluster 33% (8s/24s). Deploy explosives before luring enemies to them. And welcome to STO.

Yellowhorn
Kit: Basic Explosives Mk 2 (113 Badge of Exploration, 1st Order; or crafted)
I realize merits are precious and bridge officer skill points are even more precious, newbie. But this is the best you can manage with your tiny comissioned BO roster and still be able to man all the stations on your Light Cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 19 Science Lieutenant's Playbook
07-07-2011, 03:41 AM
Tricorder Scan is the ultimate damage resistance debuff. Cast it on the mob in the middle of all the others in a group for maximum effect; Tricorder Scan is an AoE damage resistance debuff centered on whatever is selected when Tricorder Scan is cast. And welcome to STO.

Bluehorn
Kit: Researcher Mk 2 (113 Badge of Exploration, 1st Order)
I realize merits are precious and bridge officer skill points are even more precious, newbie. But this is the best you can manage with your tiny comissioned BO roster and still be able to man all the stations on your Light Cruiser.
Lt. Commander
# 20 Reserved
07-07-2011, 03:42 AM
+ A z u r e A l l i a n c e +