Lt. Commander
# 41
07-07-2011, 05:29 AM
I like to think that the long delay between Post #40 and this post is everyone rushing back into STO to get one last breath of Ground 1.0 before the plunge of Ground 2.0.
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-07-2011, 05:54 AM
The servers will be offline for Season 4 momentarily, and so will I. Sleepytime. At 6 in the bloody morning.
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-07-2011, 08:13 AM
This guide is incredible. Sticky!
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged1 View Post
This guide is incredible. Sticky!
Second That request.

Probably be back with more Borg Discussion later.....
Lt. Commander
# 45
07-07-2011, 10:11 AM
AA you always make me giggle. Nice work ! I look forward to reading when your done! Don't worry kids it will be fine.
Just think before ya shoot, RANGE is your friend. Mobs stay in nice set zones. Usually a nice stationary zones. If the mob has a name other then Ensign or its equivalent, that Mob gets its from 45 meters with a sniper Rifle, when they reach 35 meter finish off your named friend and move on. Your average combat probably won't last more then a minute.
Armor is for defense! Shields are the same. Make them count. See ya in 2.0!
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-08-2011, 06:31 AM
AA, I'm really interested in your BO builds (I'm a Tac) as that is where I am most confused. Are the BOs (Guardian, Medic, etc) builds the best for 2.0 right now? After each description, you mention that they are also nerfed, so I don't want to respec all my BOFFs and find out they are worse than before.

I've been running with 2 tac, 1 eng, 1 sci, so it looks like I can modify them into the 'Snow Ember' build.
Lt. Commander
# 47
07-08-2011, 07:49 AM
AA, very impressive. I'm a slow reader so I think this will take me all day lol.
Lt. Commander
# 48
07-08-2011, 09:39 AM
I am in the same boat as Jagged1. I have a Science and an Engineer Captain. Would like to see what the best BO combo is before I start moving people around.

Thanks again for the playbook.
Lt. Commander
# 49
07-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged1 View Post
AA, I'm really interested in your BO builds (I'm a Tac) as that is where I am most confused. Are the BOs (Guardian, Medic, etc) builds the best for 2.0 right now? After each description, you mention that they are also nerfed, so I don't want to respec all my BOFFs and find out they are worse than before.

I've been running with 2 tac, 1 eng, 1 sci, so it looks like I can modify them into the 'Snow Ember' build.

Medic just ate the nerfs. There's no way to spec around the nerf. Shield had to give up Shield Recharge 1 for Weapons Malfunction 1 because of shared cooldowns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94P
AA, very impressive. I'm a slow reader so I think this will take me all day lol.
It isn't even finished yet. Just read the portion of the playbook that applies to your rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Lord
I am in the same boat as Jagged1. I have a Science and an Engineer Captain. Would like to see what the best BO combo is before I start moving people around.

Thanks again for the playbook.
Still highlighted as before. With the Exchange glitched, finding Draw Fire 3 is too uncertain to rely on. If Draw Fire 2 generates enough threat by itself, you won't need Draw Fire 3.

Interim Guardian:
Photon Grenade 1, Draw Fire 2, Photon Grenade 3, Suppressing Fire 3
Lt. Commander
# 50
07-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Sticky this now.

It 'would' be nice, if we could add an extra boff to our teams. I mean the leeway for Normal mode gameplay, has GOT to come from somewhere. We don't need the old system back, we need leeway. Basically leeway.

In any case, I guess I have some retraining of boffs to do now.