Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for UK Fleet
07-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Hi folks

Getting back into the game and looking for a relatively casual UK fleet to join - I have a young family so cannot commit to regular times and hours online, but this will improve as they get older.

ANy good UK fleets out there looking for another member?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2011, 08:41 AM
Hi Woozywyvern!!

How are you doing? Picking a good fleet is a hard decision as there are so many out there! But it's also an important decision and you need one which will reflect your style of game play and where you feel comfortable to hang out!

I'm also from the UK and it's only been 7 months since I was looking for a fleet too. I chose the UFP. It's an international fleet and everyone works very hard to ensure that we provide the best gaming environment possible. We have a team of dedicated event officers who consistently run a variety of events. Friday Night pvp, STF's run at least 4-5 times a week if not daily, foundry nights, meet and greets and a whole load more.

We also hold a quarterly Awards Ceremony. We've just released the latest issue of our in house magazine The Herald (which features an interview with Dan Stahl, producer of STO!) and we're in the middle of organising a trip to Thorpe Park for UFP members to go free! You can also check out our latest recruitment video here!

So in terms of what is expected of you, well not a lot really. All you need to do is observe the code of conduct, treat players as you would have them treat you and sign a monthly roll call (which takes 30 seconds and is for administrative purposes). That's it! We don't tell you when to play, what to play or how to play. But if you want to get involved in helping to run the fleet then there are opportunities and a clear progression path for you to do so!

You an read more about the UFP here and you can join here.

Bets of luck with your decision!

Grace Pryde
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Hi,
The Mercenary Order is a casual international fleet (I'm from the UK). Our only member requirement is a mature attitude so you don't need to worry about a minimum activity requirement. If you're interested or want more information about us then feel free to pm me in-game (Burt/Katell/Marjon@adz21c) or on the forums.

Regards,
Burt
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Please consider the TOS Veterans Fleet!
We are a +30 fleet that has a growing number of UK members. We are relaxed and casual and looking for people that are more interested in the social side of the fleet. We all have families, work and board meetings and no one minds if you have to bail from a fleet action to change a diaper (nappy) as long as it isnít yours lol
Destint42 is our UK Fleet Admiral and he would be glad to answer any of you questions.
Please at least check out our website and see how much fun we are having with this!
TOSFLEET.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-08-2011, 02:25 AM
Hi Woozywyvern,

Though not strictly a UK based fleet, the 12th Fleet has many members from the UK and the rest of Europe.

The 12th Fleet can offer all of the usual fleet benefits including mentoring, access to the fleet bank to help with levelling up, events, role playing and more! One of our most important beliefs is that real life always comes first!

If you are interested in learning more about the 12th Fleet and to see if we would be a good fit for what you are looking for, check us out at http://12th-fleet.com/portal

Cheers,

DarkSun
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-08-2011, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woozywyvern View Post
Hi folks

Getting back into the game and looking for a relatively casual UK fleet to join - I have a young family so cannot commit to regular times and hours online, but this will improve as they get older.

ANy good UK fleets out there looking for another member?
Good morning Woozywyvern,

I can recommend 3rd Fleet to you, we have members from all over the world with a large playerbase coming from europe and the UK.
We do not impose any minimum activity on our members and we understand and respect that Real life has priority over a game.
You can take a look at www.3rdfleet.com for more information, or take a look on our thread here on the forums.

Regards,

Wendsill
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-10-2011, 07:58 AM
Greetings All. we are a casual fleet of people who enjoy all aspects of game play. We are looking for active players of any skill or rank, all are welcome to join. We have a website, use Mumble, have members in several time zones, so there should be players online to help and group with. For more info about out fleet, feel free to contact any member in game or visit our website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/ for more info.

Can also use our multi guild link http://pridegamer.co.cc

The fleet is based in the US, but it's membership include members worldwide. Our fleet only keeps actively playing members on our roster. We do weekly stf runs, questing, pvp, and etc for federation and klingon factions.
Lt. Commander
# 9 Alpha and ...
07-10-2011, 11:37 PM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, a Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

I know ALL about having a family, and real life indeed comes first !

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
or see Our Website
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Pride7 is right. The {UFP} is worth checking out. Although it's a worldwide fleet, a great many of the players, including our Fleet Admiral and much of the Command Staff, is from the UK. Check us out. I think you'll be glad you did.