Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
07-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Having the same issue; it looks like the third objective which used to be either planting bombs, tagging cargo or uploading virus is missing. The finish condition for the mission is expecting this objective to be complete but since we are not giving it and it doesn't appear the consoles/crates/bomb points are active, we cannot complete it.

Ticket Submited ID #1,150,104.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Yeah, add your ticket to the ever growing list. Someone claimed that there was one objective that somehow actually completed (plant bombs I think), said individual claimed they beamed back ande beamed down to get it. No go on that for me. It's just broken.

Ticket search... is a joke, seriously. The bottom line on ticket searches is that your ticket is barely in the DB, and no one else will find it if they search. Otherwise they'd have tickets with flags of a lot of people having them, and would try do something about it. I'd hope.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-09-2011, 08:58 PM
I have the same issue too. Ticket is submitted.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-10-2011, 11:34 PM
on fed: uploading virus works fine, all others are not resolvable
on kdf: no version works.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Tried Emancipation (Daily) 4 times now on FED side.
One time it actually updated to the part where you have to place the spatial charges, the other three times... not so much.
It marks the "Transport Prisoners from Cells" as completed, it marks the "Defeat Laborer Guard Groups 3/3" as completed, but does not update the "Rescue Deferi Captives from Zaria". Ran through the mines several times, but there are no Deferi left. Mission does not update to "Place Spatial Charges".
Posted a ticket at 3 tries with 1 success, now it is 4 tries with three non-completeable.
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Not a new issue, really, it was reported on Tribble. Guess it got missed.
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Confirmed.. Same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-13-2011, 09:54 PM
I just ran it and had no problems. Not sure if it is intermittent or not but everything ran fine for me....bombs, prisoners and groups all completed normally. Fed side anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by g00head View Post
For the first Season 4 mission I decided to do Defari Emancipation Daily - get through the mission no problems until after defeating the last Breen group. The mission requirements suddenly change to Free Defari Prisoners from Zaria, but there are no more - I beamed out the caged ones after defeating the first Breen group, and the rest beam out as you defeat the remaining Breen groups, so there aren't any Defari left.

I've done the mission twice now, both times running multiple laps around the mines to see if I've missed anything. Anyone else try it yet and having the same issue?
Also seeing this intermittenly...ran into it again tonight. Specifically when I beam down I immediately realize the the random 3rd objective {Plant Spatial Charges, Upload Virus, or Beam up Cargo} is not listed with the 2 other standard objectives...and as such cannot be completed.

So far i have only seen it on my KDF toon...got it the other day then when it worked the following day I thought it was fixed...now I see it is happening when it feels like it.
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-14-2011, 06:34 PM
I have run it 3 times since launch, I get the same objective to "release all prisoners". I was hopeing it might change each time I played it to one of the others (place charges, upload viruis etc) no dice though :p