Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Season 4 - Serious Issues
07-07-2011, 12:15 PM
There appears to be serious issues with the update.

These are just some of the issues I have run into.

1. Warriors Hall - mission cannot be resolved
2. PvP counter stays at 9 and cannot be started
3. Foundry - First City not appearing in map where you select the starting point.
4. Foundry Dialog windows do not have suffiient space for text.
5. Foundry spelling Qonos Map locations.
6. Font not clear
7. Exiting the talor I had a blue screen for a while
8. In Shooter mode when I press 2 nothing happens even though there is a bind setup.
9. Sound was lost
10. Keybind dropdown is blank.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2011, 12:27 PM
the shooter mode thing might be the autofire. if you have a green box around your powers 1 and 2 then it interferes with the power 2. remove the green box by right clicking on them and get rid of them. (you may have to do that in rpg mode.) and it should be ok. at least it was for me.

for me the biggest problem is the foundry. right now every mission needs to be republished or they dont seem to work. but at the moment they are still all listed so its impossible to tell whats been republished and what has not.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Please add the energy credit values not scaling on ground items after MK VIII to that list.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-07-2011, 02:02 PM
I think a ton of people have reported Emancipation being broken but I haven't seen anything on here about "Investigate Officer Reports (Daily)." Mine gave me 75 4th Order Badges instead of 3 emblems at VA1. Bug report sent.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-07-2011, 02:08 PM
I noticed that, with the update to Season 4, I can no longer zoom in on my characters. I tried to assign a different combadge to their uniforms and, when I wanted to see what it looked like, that's when I realized that the "Zoom In" function wasn't working.

(another small issue I had was with the loading screens; due to the placement of the box in the lower right-hand corner, it covers up some of the text in the trivia notes)

[I hope posting this here is okay; after I saw a topic that showed some issues with Season 4, I didn't feel right posting a separate topic just for these two small issues)
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Adding this one, and this is one I reported the other night on Tribble with the last build, getting an issue of the GameServer timing out when after selecting one of my toons to play
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Adding this one: Secondary fire of ground weapons activates global cooldown on Orbital Strike
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Shephard
I think a ton of people have reported Emancipation being broken but I haven't seen anything on here about "Investigate Officer Reports (Daily)." Mine gave me 75 4th Order Badges instead of 3 emblems at VA1. Bug report sent.
I'm also getting this on my VA's - 75 4th Order Badges instead of 3 Emblems. DOH!
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-07-2011, 04:12 PM
When playing Infected boss room, my cursor would continously pop up while in shooter mode, locking the camera as if in rpg mode, only happened once entering the boss room though.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Delta flyer crafting missions not giving data.