Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
First additional bank slots are 160 tokens, but inventory slots are 320(double the cost of bank slots) tokens for the same number of addition slots.

Second there is no account wide option. This means they will not be getting any money from me.

Thirdly there is no shared bank tab/slots option to allow items to be share between characters.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2011, 03:26 PM
And there should be an option to purchased these in game with EC
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
And there should be an option to purchased these in game with EC
Well, I say this...when the deal with Cryptic and Perfect World is finalized...I'll be taking my issues with the C-Store with them. Perhaps they will listen where as Cryptic hasn't.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-07-2011, 03:44 PM
This is now a complete and utter joke.

This game is PAY TO PLAY , it is not FREE TO PLAY , enough is enough now Cryptic you are now just taking the mickey out of everyone of your paying members!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-07-2011, 04:25 PM
I recall that in the STO manual that it said ' cruisers have more inventory space ' innocent times!
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-07-2011, 04:29 PM
As if there isn't a dozen threads about this already...

Seriously, if you don't like something, don't buy it. Let your wallet do the talking. I myself got the bank slots for two characters, simply because I really needed the space. I'm not bothered by the extra cost, I've been doing the same thing in EverQuest 2 since they opened the Station Store there. But that's just me.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
This is now a complete and utter joke.

This game is PAY TO PLAY , it is not FREE TO PLAY , enough is enough now Cryptic you are now just taking the mickey out of everyone of your paying members!!!!
not really...you dont Need this to play the game...as long as they are not adding ships that have a special ability that you cant get any onther way *obereth comes to mind, but its not very good IMO* then there really isnt a problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikonov
I recall that in the STO manual that it said ' cruisers have more inventory space ' innocent times!
I believe they were talking about slots for shield batteries and the like.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-07-2011, 07:01 PM
If I delete a character that has additional BOff slots, ship slots, bank slots and inventory slots from the C-$tore, will I get those points back? If not, will I get "tokens" for each of those C-$tore things I purchased that apply to that character only that I can then use to apply to another character? Or are those C-$tore points lost?

Z
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
If I delete a character that has additional BOff slots, ship slots, bank slots and inventory slots from the C-$tore, will I get those points back? If not, will I get "tokens" for each of those C-$tore things I purchased that apply to that character only that I can then use to apply to another character? Or are those C-$tore points lost?

Z
You would lose them. This is why I am so against individual character unlocks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Individual character unlocks are what other games are doing. Cryptic has not done anything new with this option.