Lt. Commander
# 11
07-07-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamupp View Post
U kidding me..... bad patience ... remember season 2? or the current faw issue.. we've been patience enough! and if i know cryptic these "small issues" are gonna be around a while..

the ui issue was reported on tribble.. guess what...
I never actually ran into any issues after season 2, only gripe I'd have about faw is that its only for beams, be nice if cannons were included on that but they aren't, oh well. People have found ways around it before, pretty sure they will again.

Quote:
the thing is..... it doesnt ****ing matter does it.. still takes months for anything to get even looked at... how long had we had to wait for fixes in the past.. ive just had enough.
Ya it does because everyone has different experiences with the game, everyone has a different play style, so the more people on tribble then the more likely problems like yours will be found and reported. But if you aren't on Tribble, contributing to testing for the bugs, like those of us who were in closed beta, then your complaints are nothing more then someone whinning that they didn't get things they way the wanted it. Nothing is keeping you here, demanding that you play the game, if you've had enough then simply stop paying and stop playing. I'd just keep an eye on the forums so when your specific issues with the game are resolved, you might come back to it. Till then gl with your future endeavors sir, may you live long and prosper. Nothing in either of my post is meant to be taken as insulting or sarcastic, just straight calm monotone.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-07-2011, 02:43 PM
go back to pve forums plz.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
It's the frequent, consistent bugs and broken mechanics that somehow make it through repeatedly and persist for significant lengths of time. No one expects perfection, but we've been waiting a long time and if PVP queues really are broken again (AGAIN)... ugh.

I'm a lifetime member so while I can't let my feet do the walking, I will start kicking puppies as an expression of my frustration.

Cryptic I implore you, think of the puppies!!!
/heal Hale... wait heals aren't going through to him? *explosion* sorry man, target of target's bugged

Anyways, yes, I agree with your sentiment. I'll go one step further. I've -politely- asked Zero if they do any abilities testing in pvp, and I was given the answer "yes! of course we do!"

It is NOT the customer's job to go in and bug hunt in the test server. It's realistic that some bugs may go unnoticed. I've worked in software QA / testing and yeah we're not F'ing perfect. We did, however, disclose any bugs to the clients and acknowledged that it is OUR fault that the product got released like that. The -paying- clients aren't supposed to do QA.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-07-2011, 03:00 PM
thats it... everyone gets that a few issues might get through but i mean the ui bug, its pretty massive.. how can you not notice that. and like i said it was reported (in one way or another) on tribble but ofc cryptic didn't give a ****..

we'll see what happens the following week i guess. I will be VERY surprised if any important issues gets fixed or even looked upon in this time.

and you cannot expect people that pay you to play this game find issues for you.......... but i guess ur better than the rest of us Mr "I was in closed beta"
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
To be fair, that's what tribble is for, and I don't think anyone reported those issues.
Youd be shocked whats reported on tribble and what tickets have been opened no one has even looked at...
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Dr. Leonard McCoy
Youd be shocked whats reported on tribble and what tickets have been opened no one has even looked at...
I don't know if shocked is the right word. Frustrated might work better. Annoyed. But an expression of surprise... not so much.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Indeed, we went through this with what Season 3? At this rate Cryptic is going to have a mass exodus when Bioware releases TOR.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-07-2011, 03:34 PM
I gave it 20mins then i had enough , its nice what they done and all but i was left sitting there wondering what to do , we need new and more content , you know stuff to do!

Try putting as much time into content as you do your beloved C-Store in this PTP game!
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Indeed, we went through this with what Season 3? At this rate Cryptic is going to have a mass exodus when Bioware releases TOR.
it wont have space though will it.. thats why i play.. well not really, i play because i have good friends here.. if it weren't for the people i would have given up this game months ago.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
it wont have space though will it.. thats why i play.. well not really, i play because i have good friends here.. if it weren't for the people i would have given up this game months ago.
Me too, at this point the main reason i stay is the pvp community, all 6 of us
Closed Thread