Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Enterprise F
06-22-2011, 05:00 AM
Is it not about time Cryptic came up with a Fedaration carrea !!!

The Enterprise F model I recently viewed would apeer to be the perfect candedate, would it not ??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
06-22-2011, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly9838
Is it not about time Cryptic came up with a Fedaration carrea !!!

The Enterprise F model I recently viewed would apeer to be the perfect candedate, would it not ??
Porshe carrera ?!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
06-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Na I dont much like Porsches and like the idea of a Fed carrier even less :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
06-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly9838
Is it not about time Cryptic came up with a Fedaration carrea !!!

The Enterprise F model I recently viewed would apeer to be the perfect candedate, would it not ??
Indeed, it is not time for a Federation Carrier. With any luck, there will never will be a time for such a ship to be added to the game.

And I would also disagree with the Enterprise F model being a suitable candidate.


A Federation Carrea? Will it have cup holders or will it be a limited edition?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
06-22-2011, 05:37 AM
For Carrier i'd pick up resized Akira <3 like 1.6x big
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6 Cheap Redo
06-22-2011, 08:23 AM
It is cheap redo of the sovereign class. Looks ever worse then them 1st picture
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
06-22-2011, 08:36 AM
The F isn't big enough by a long shot to fit the role. Based on the silhouettes, it's length is a hair more than a Sovereign's plus a Constitution's - in the neighborhood of 1000 meters. A bit shorter than the Kar'fi, but with substantially less bulk, and the most important thing in a ship designed to carry other ships is bulk to allow for surplus crew, support equipment, and hangars.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
06-24-2011, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
The F isn't big enough by a long shot to fit the role. Based on the silhouettes, it's length is a hair more than a Sovereign's plus a Constitution's - in the neighborhood of 1000 meters. A bit shorter than the Kar'fi, but with substantially less bulk, and the most important thing in a ship designed to carry other ships is bulk to allow for surplus crew, support equipment, and hangars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
It is cheap redo of the sovereign class. Looks ever worse then them 1st picture
I agree that the new design is fubar.

It is only believed at this time that the Enterprise-E is destoryed, but it has not been long enough yet to recommission one.

From a size compairison, the next Enterprise should be no less than 10 meters shorter, and no more than about 100 meters longer. The next Enterprise should be a Crusier since all of her predicesors were cruisers too. I would be okay if the Enterprise-F is geared more towards science unlike the Sovereign-class Enterprise-E. No, she should not be a carrier.....yet. :p

I would suggest that the next ship to bear the name Enterprise should only be talked about in nebulas terms.....perfect opportunity for PvE missions!

I would also suggest her class be "Tokyo-Class", whether as a dreadnaught crusier, or as a Deep Space Crusier.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
why is it that only the klinks have a carrier? the feds need a carrier as well. the akira is on this website stated to be a carrier/gunship for the feds, and during the dominion war the feds used galaxies as a carrier platform it would balance out factions. because quite frankly, if fed go pvp and face off against 3 or more klink carriers there is no way to kill them, they just sit and heal each other.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10 KnightErrant
07-06-2011, 07:51 AM
If you dont want it , don`t bye it........!!!!!!!,

Sum of us do want a Carrier ....
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:02 PM.