Lt. Commander
# 1 Enterprise F
06-22-2011, 05:00 AM
Is it not about time Cryptic came up with a Fedaration carrea !!!

The Enterprise F model I recently viewed would apeer to be the perfect candedate, would it not ??
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-22-2011, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly9838

The Enterprise F model I recently viewed would apeer to be the perfect candedate, would it not ??
Porshe carrera ?!
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Na I dont much like Porsches and like the idea of a Fed carrier even less :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly9838

Indeed, it is not time for a Federation Carrier. With any luck, there will never will be a time for such a ship to be added to the game.

And I would also disagree with the Enterprise F model being a suitable candidate.

A Federation Carrea? Will it have cup holders or will it be a limited edition?
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-22-2011, 05:37 AM
For Carrier i'd pick up resized Akira <3 like 1.6x big
Lt. Commander
# 6 Cheap Redo
06-22-2011, 08:23 AM
It is cheap redo of the sovereign class. Looks ever worse then them 1st picture
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-22-2011, 08:36 AM
The F isn't big enough by a long shot to fit the role. Based on the silhouettes, it's length is a hair more than a Sovereign's plus a Constitution's - in the neighborhood of 1000 meters. A bit shorter than the Kar'fi, but with substantially less bulk, and the most important thing in a ship designed to carry other ships is bulk to allow for surplus crew, support equipment, and hangars.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-24-2011, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
The F isn't big enough by a long shot to fit the role. Based on the silhouettes, it's length is a hair more than a Sovereign's plus a Constitution's - in the neighborhood of 1000 meters. A bit shorter than the Kar'fi, but with substantially less bulk, and the most important thing in a ship designed to carry other ships is bulk to allow for surplus crew, support equipment, and hangars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
It is cheap redo of the sovereign class. Looks ever worse then them 1st picture
I agree that the new design is fubar.

It is only believed at this time that the Enterprise-E is destoryed, but it has not been long enough yet to recommission one.

From a size compairison, the next Enterprise should be no less than 10 meters shorter, and no more than about 100 meters longer. The next Enterprise should be a Crusier since all of her predicesors were cruisers too. I would be okay if the Enterprise-F is geared more towards science unlike the Sovereign-class Enterprise-E. No, she should not be a carrier.....yet. :p

I would suggest that the next ship to bear the name Enterprise should only be talked about in nebulas terms.....perfect opportunity for PvE missions!

I would also suggest her class be "Tokyo-Class", whether as a dreadnaught crusier, or as a Deep Space Crusier.
Lt. Commander
why is it that only the klinks have a carrier? the feds need a carrier as well. the akira is on this website stated to be a carrier/gunship for the feds, and during the dominion war the feds used galaxies as a carrier platform it would balance out factions. because quite frankly, if fed go pvp and face off against 3 or more klink carriers there is no way to kill them, they just sit and heal each other.
Lt. Commander
# 10 KnightErrant
07-06-2011, 07:51 AM
If you dont want it , don`t bye it........!!!!!!!,

Sum of us do want a Carrier ....