The new look of the store is gorgeous! Well done on the design, guys!
But, as with the rest of the commentators here, I'm a bit perplexed by your pricing models. You constantly tell us you're looking for ways to make the C-Store less irritating (rumors of credit swaps, planned in-game routes for purchases, etc), but when you roll out per-character purchases like these, you lose all credibility. Season 4 is admittedly content-lite, with a large swath of the updates taking place behind the curtain (which is totally fine), but to get a new C-Store and the first new items in it not account-wide is grating.
Cryptic, I'm dying to buy a lifetime subscription. I really am. I want to support your development of this game, but every time I get close to hitting the button, I see a new ER or Ask Cryptic, or a release comes along that convinces me to wait. The good news is, I'm saving the money anyway. The bad news is, I can spend it on something else.
Please rethink these kinds of pricing policies and remember that you aren't running a F2P game here. This kind of nickle-and-diming has no place in STO while it is P2P.
I like the new interface, and that it's web accessable like the CO C-Store. Very nice.
I Love that we can now buy more bank and inventory slots.
That said, I have some thoughts:
* I'm unhappy about the per character only facet though. I'd prefer that you had an account-wide option, possibly for a higher cost. The 160AT for the bank per character is overpriced, it should be either more slots (12 isn't that many) or cost less (like 80/12s/char). Inventory slots being 320AT is way to high for 12 slots per character. I understand that you get more function out of inventory, cuz you can take it with you and thus makes your character more versatile in the field, but double the amount? Especially when I think the banking is too high already?
Consider bringing the prices on per character items down, granting more slots, and/or offering an account-wide option at a premium.
Also, there needs to be an in-game method of buying these functions. Champions Online, a F2P game, allows us to use in game "credits" to buy bank slots (and we get a whole new tab/page even!). STO is P2P. How is this right?
I know there's talk of using Emblems to buy AT, and while that's a good idea, unless the exchange rate is fair, it won't be worth it (Hint: 1 for 1 is not a fair rate).
* Adding 48 bank slots max (12x4) isn't going to be enough, really. Especially at the extreme price of $8 per character. You need to let us add tabs/pages, like fleet banks, using credits.
* I need additional tabs to split my tribbles from my tribble food.
* When are we going to get Account-wide banks for sharing items between characters? I understand CO has these (or will soon) in their hideouts?
* Adding 12 inventory slots adds a required scroll bar to the inventory window. You can stretch it, but it doesn't help reveal the newly added slots, they are always below the limit requiring the scoll. This seems like a bug to someone with a big enough monitor to stretch the inventory window farther than that.
* There are various bugs in the C-Store that others have metioned as far as showing what's available or not.
* I'd rather items that are already purchased say something besides "Free" - I'd rather it said "Claim for Free" or "Prepaid" or the like.
Hmm.... That's all I can think of at the moment. Thanks for listening.