Lt. Commander
# 31
07-08-2011, 12:51 AM
My vote is that all C-Store purchases be account wide, not per character.
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Oh look, another reason not to buy from the C-Store.

Bravo Cryptic! Bravo! *Golf clap*
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Going with the majority here I'm afraid. While the new C-Store does look nice (in web form at least, I've not checked it in game), I'll not be buying anything that is per character any time soon.

The only exception I'd be willing to make to per character purchases are things like re-train tokens or changing the character name, as they are by nature per character.

For a pay to play game, Cryptic seems to have an unhealthy obsession with the C-Store, I can only assume they are intending to go free to play soon and beefing up the C-Store in preparation for this. I hope I am wrong as I do not want STO free to play.
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Yay love new C-Store look ingame and on site, gonna buy some slots <3
Lt. Commander
# 35
07-08-2011, 05:02 AM
C-Store looks like the one of Champions Online now... just with blue LCARS...

not gonna buy any character limited slots EVER

especially not with pricetags so high that they could very well be account wide.

also why are the slots limited to 3 more slots per char?
Lt. Commander
# 36
07-08-2011, 05:17 AM
Per character when you limited us to the number of characters you gave us means no to per character purchases. Now if it was like CO where we got a free character with each level capped one to role another alt, I'd be a little more willing. How the STO setup is now, per character purchases are things I ignore.
Lt. Commander
# 37
07-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Stuck at work at the moment so haven't been able to check this out but it appears the collectors edition borg BO for fed characters has disappeared ??

Could anyone confirm if this is so?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 38
07-08-2011, 10:49 AM
I love the new look of the C-Store (Web-side, at least...haven't checked in-game yet).

With that said, I absolutely detest the idea of the bank and inventory slots being on a PER-CHARACTER basis. Why can't everything (barring basic services like respec, rename, etc) be unlocked account wide? Is it too much to ask to have BOff slots, ship slots, Caitian/Aenar BOffs, and inventory/bank slots do this?

At the price Cryptic's asking it's highway robbery for someone with altitis like me. I have six characters (three on each side) with enough character slots open to make six more. If I ever needed more space on them I'd have to pay through the nose to get them. I'm just thankful that I don't need either on any of my toons at this moment.

While I would LOVE to get the new items "just in case", I have refused to ever buy per-character items from the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 39
07-08-2011, 10:55 AM
the new C-store look very well done guys!
Lt. Commander
# 40
07-08-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas-
My vote is that all C-Store purchases be account wide, not per character.
/ support or it feels like we are being nickeled and dimed to death!