Lt. Commander
# 41
07-08-2011, 11:03 AM
While I have absolutely no need for more bank slots or inventory space, IŽd love some account-wide bank.

Lotro introduced this some time before they went f2p. While this shared bank does not have as much capacity as a regular bank, it is very beneficial for storing items every charcter can use and makes item transfer less tedious.

That would be an option I would pay for, but not this, sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 42
07-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
While I have absolutely no need for more bank slots or inventory space, IŽd love some account-wide bank.

Lotro introduced this some time before they went f2p. While this shared bank does not have as much capacity as a regular bank, it is very beneficial for storing items every charcter can use and makes item transfer less tedious.

That would be an option I would pay for, but not this, sorry.
This is an idea that I can get behind. Both LOTRO and DDO have the shared bank functionality and I just plain love it. If Cryptic can squeeze this in, I might be willing to shell out some money for it.
Lt. Commander
# 43
07-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Whats disturbing is the fact Cryptic/Atari does not keep records of our in game purchases using Cryptic/Atari points and you provide no record to us when a dispute between what we bought and what you are trying to charge for us for again exist. How will that be rectified if you plan on rectifying it?
Lt. Commander
# 44
07-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
...IŽd love some account-wide bank...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
...Both LOTRO and DDO have the shared bank functionality and I just plain love it. If Cryptic can squeeze this in, I might be willing to shell out some money for it.
I agree. I mentioned earlier in the thread, that Champions Online (the F2P Heroes game that Cryptic also produces) has introduced (or is about it introduce, I'm not exactly sure) new Hideouts that are to include an account-wide bank. I hope this means they plan to share that CO tech with STO.
Lt. Commander
# 45 Greed gone a muk
07-08-2011, 12:15 PM
as i mentioned before the c-store must earn its right in having new items placed inside the store. customers come first. if customers are given free ships instead of useless items for being faithful subscribers then this can offset your c-store greed.

Now you are limiting how many items customers can have and limited how many items customers can store for future use. This is turning into an RTS not an MMO. its turning into a greed fest. There cant be any valid reason for cryptic to amp out a c-store twice in less then 6 months and yet not deliver on content. oh wait your going to mention the foundry hmmm. i dont pay 15 bucks so i can then go back and make my own content. Thats what one of the reason i play cryptic 15 bucks. I get it though revamp everything for F2P abilities. thats season 5 huh F2P lol
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-08-2011, 12:34 PM
not really a bad thing thumbs up here thanks i could make a character as a major bank character for my account but what about the fleet bank.. possibly expanding that would be great and since we already spend E-creds can we get more fleet bank slots my fleet bank has gotten full several times??
Lt. Commander
# 47
07-08-2011, 07:05 PM
I like the new look, Blue_Fire. Great job!
Lt. Commander
# 48
07-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treksplorer
If you'll be putting slots for sale like this on the C-Store, I'd at least like to see the ability to buy an account-wide bank tab rather than having to mail items to myself.
/signed
Lt. Commander
# 49
07-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Note: Since the TOS Bundle Pack has items that can be Claimed multiple times (Type 2 Phaser Pistol) or on multiple characters (Type F Shuttle), it should also appear in the Special Unlocks section the way the Enterprise Bundle Pack does. Currently it only appears under Ships, which makes it confusing for players who just want to claim their Phasers.

Lt. Commander
# 50 Slot Sale need to be revamped
07-11-2011, 01:43 PM
I, like others, do appreciate the better look for the C-store, but the Slot sale would have been better if it had been for a character wide shared inventory. One that the user can place items (non-bound) into for sharing items among its characters. The initial purchase could have been for 24 or 36 slots, and an additional 12 slots could have been purchased per additional slots sales. The shared inventory would also have the ability to place ECs, so a person can move them to a character that needs them for a special ship purchase. The inventory needs some flexibility, and it is just a game additon for the player, so give the players somethning useful like a shared inventory. i think others would buy it for a reasonable prices, and the addtional slots.